Volcanic sunrise in Stockton Heath!

byrdy

WOW !!!!

The video and your photo's are absolutely AMAZING !!!!

Thanks for getting up so early :D never knew we were going to get a special sunrise today and I'm so glad you captured it for us all to see.

You should print and frame your pics... I'd buy one off you ... brilliant :D

.....as you didn't put a 'direct' direct to your photos I'm putting it here just incase anyone misses it on the other link if they are not used to using flickr.

CLICK SLIDESHOW EVERYONE :D:D Blummin marvelous :D

Byrdy... I have just realised that you didn't actually say that the video and photos were yours. I presume they are but if not I apologsie in advance :oops:

I was rather over excided about seeing them whenI posted earlier :D

Guess I can't buy a framed print off you then

Course you can,just send me 10 quid & print them off :wink:

and the OTHER secret thing we don't mention.....

Do you mean that night the 3 of us spent in Walton Hall?I'm still aching from it. :o

Thanks for the comments,

A mate told me that the sun would be rising directly up the ship canal on that particular day....

I got up at 05:00 but it was just before 6:00 when the sun appeared - so I could have stayed in bed a lot longer :(

It was strange walking through Stockton Heath at 5:10. There was nobody else around - then 2 men came out of a side road - One carrying a 3/4 full pint of Lager :lol:

4551180871_6f78be89f0.jpg

Another surprising thing was FISH - they were jumping in the Manchester Ship canal. I couldnt believe it.

I think that this is my Favourite

4550678986_fcdf0a6f79.jpg

It was strange walking through Stockton Heath at 5:10. There was nobody else around - then 2 men came out of a side road - One carrying a 3/4 full pint of Lager

Were they starting early or finishing late?Many thanks for the brilliant pictures Greg.

Superb photos uk_greg and thanks once again. Sorry for my earlier mistake by the way :oops:

Amazed to hear that fish were jumping in the Manchester Ship Canal.... Never knew there were any in there and makes me want to get up early and watch them but I'm definately not an early morning riser I'm afraid :oops:

Lager drinkers on the streets at 5 am doesn't suprise me at all round here although maybe they were going fishing so we should give them the benefit of the doubt :lol::wink::?