NOT WINNING HERE!!!

Bazj

I notice that Alex Samond is trying to get oin on the act by offering to do a Labour-Liberal-SNP coalition to keep out the tories.....

Not only do the jocks want all of our tax money to fund their free university places and free prescriptions, they now want to have a hand in running our country!!

Just remember that at the last election, the Tories had the majority vote in England and were only beaten by the votes of liebour gained in the wannabe independant countries! :wink:

Ahem....

Cameron is a surname of Scottish origin, and a first name derived from the surname. The surname comes from Scottish Gaelic cam-shron (also spelled cam sr?n), meaning "crooked-nose"

So he might be English, but somewhere up the line, his lot were wearing kilts...... :twisted:

Not necessarily LP, it could have just been a name that was taken by his ancestors at some time in the past

Don't know why all the jocks want independance so badly, they are all but running the whole shooting match as it is! :lol:

The Liberal Democrats fought the most disgraceful, disgusting and dishonest campaign that I have ever seen. Their politicians and activists here in the Constituency should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. It seems apparent to me that their current Leader here in Warrington has disowned the campaign, and rightly so.

I think you mean this for starters

http://www.thestraightchoice.org/leaflets/5516/

I was under the impression that you couldn't do or say anything near a polling station to influence.Someone's vote? Uttterly appalling.I'm glad the Tories won in Warrington South, imagine having this lot in parliament for Warrington.

Just had a look at the link you posted wireless. If you follow the "Jo Grotty" link, it takes you to some of the other leaflets.....

My god, how dirty a campaign did the Lib Dumbs actually conduct???

Thank god we didn't get the serial seat chaser!!

The campaign in Lymm bordered on harrassment, Baz. At 5pm polling day, they were still stuffing leaflets through my door. For every one item I got from Con or Lab bods, I got ten from the LDs. All of it nasty. They didn't ask me to support their policies, they didn't tell me what they'd do - they just banged on about how the Tories were out of the race and how the place would go to Hell if I didn't pick the LDs. Bang outside the Polling Station doors on the day to keep up the pressure by reminding us all on the way in that if we didn't pick Jo, the Hospital was gone.

I am no shrinking violet, but honestly, it was oppressive stuff. Course, being me, all they achieved was to irritate me to the point where there is exactly no chance of me ever voting for them again. And clearly, I am not alone as I now sit in Tory South Warrington!

I notice that Alex Samond is trying to get oin on the act by offering to do a Labour-Liberal-SNP coalition to keep out the tories.....

Not only do the jocks want all of our tax money to fund their free university places and free prescriptions, they now want to have a hand in running our country!!

Just remember that at the last election, the Tories had the majority vote in England and were only beaten by the votes of liebour gained in the wannabe independant countries! :wink:

All "your" tax money, is just spent with different priorities in Scotland, it all from an equivalent pot. Want it to change, then tell the UK parliament.

All "your" tax money, is just spent with different priorities in Scotland, it all from an equivalent pot. Want it to change, then tell the UK parliament.

Really?

so do they have less hospitals? longer waiting lists? less police or firemen? of course they don't. They have all that we seem to have plus the free prescriptions, elderly care and university places..... otherwise there would be hell to pay