Visibility down to 50-100 yards...

disgusted

I'm confused :?

Maybe Fats can enlighten us all :lol:

Perhaps you need to open your curtains in a morning. :roll:

And perhaps you should learn not to be so sarky when someone asks a simple and genuine question :roll::roll:

Moi???

My point being, that if you had looked across the canal you would have seen the fog.

By the way, when are you going to share with us, your findings re. the artefacts from the demolished school?

The Fog on Friday was a bit odd because I was in work quite early and there was definitely no fog on the way in. I looked out at about 8:30 and it was quite thick but then by 9 it was completely gone.

Patchy fog. It happens.

Bill :)

By the way, when are you going to share with us, your findings re. the artefacts from the demolished school?

Missed that bit earlier sorry.... what exactly would you like me to share with you :? You are very odd at times Peter :roll:

However, if you have a preference to the depth and size of hole that you would like me to dig for you please let me know along with your personal height and width so that I can make sure you fit in it. :lol:

Nice to know that I am so important that you chat about me with others and want to know what I may or may not get upto in my spare time Peter (although you should never trust 'information' that is gained from a third party incase any of it is wrong) :P

:lol:

As for being on a mission... I'm always on one that's why I don't get bored very often :wink: