She's at it again!

observer

Read that this morning too Obs and I posted the following comment under the 'news' story.

Dizzy I agree too. Although the council do have a responsibility for street cleaning that doesn't mean they should spend all their time picking up mess that irresponsible and LAZY residents and visitors have just disgarded. It's not only in the north either. Mrs Jones says 'When I'm out and about I see dog mess and litter all over our streets'........ does she ever take a bin sack and pick up the litter when she see's it ??? We do !!

Interesting all the comments so far are of the same vein and like one person has quite rightly said she wont criticise the local residents who walk past it an do nothing or the members of the public who dump it there in the first place as she's after their votes.

She can borrow my new rubbish 'pick up stick' as there's always a awful lot of rubish on the canal bank round here too. Difference is I climb over the fencing and remove it rather than just take photos and blame someone who hasn't actually put it there in the first place. It's called being phsically proactive and having a sense of pride and vision :wink:

Aren't they all Obs :wink::lol:

I'm getting totally fed up of reading all the political crap that keeps falling through my letterbox and the constant tittle tattle and backstabbling about each other. No wonder voters become appathetic :roll:

It's sooooooo BORING.

Must be panicking over her majority! :wink:

I doubt it Obs! Whatever criticisms you may have of Helen Jones the fact remains she is very popular in her part of town. The reason being probably because she gets in and active when called upon. Something the other H didn't have much inclination for.

But then the Stockton Heath part of town hasn't been in general that lucky when it comes to political support, even the parish council wouldn't support the public. :roll::roll::evil:

Must be panicking over her majority! :wink:

I doubt it Obs! Whatever criticisms you may have of Helen Jones the fact remains she is very popular in her part of town. The reason being probably because she gets in and active when called upon.

Not very 'active' when it comes to picking up litter though it seems :wink:

btw who's this Vobe chappy, who keeps slagging off Culcheth Parish Councillors and the Council in the local rag? :?:wink:

could he be related or even married to the beloved MP I wonder?.... like the other family members she "employs" screwing the public purse for all its worth!

I don't think it is Helen Jones that is popular in Warrington North. It is her party. You put a monkey up for the seat and it would win!

Put a Lib Dem or a Tory up and they'd lose........to a monkey? not sure who you are being derogatory about there Egbert! :?

If the people in that area would prefer to vote for a monkey rather than a Lib Dem or Tory it's obvious that they don't regard either to have their interests at the forefront.