Theres Hope Yet

Ian

Looking at last night results gives hope.

Skem beaten 4-0 by Radcliffe, Colwyn Bay beaten 3-0 by Woodley.

If we can pull a win off on Saturday thats a good 6 pointer to narrow the gap even further.

Come on Town let show these boys how good we are.

Ian

With the fixture back log there are going to be a lot of strange results.

Unfortunately Skem have had a good kick up the backside just before they play us so I am not taking anything for granted.

They have been the best footballing team I have seen at Cantilever Park this season when they won 4-1.

Mottram get a grip - blowing your own trumpet!!!!! Looking for the sympathy vote. You'll have more to do now i'm not playing!!!!! HA HA HA. Make sure you organise them for me on saturday.

A good win saturday and we are right in the mix and shaking it up.

The injured one - there in spirit

Tomo

Gary, Can i just say that i never played in the 4-1 defeat to Skem as i was struggling with my shoulder. Saturday will hopefully be a different game. Although i dont know if I will make much difference lol. I hope i do.

Clean sheet on Saturday and the drinks are on me!

Mottram get a grip - blowing your own trumpet!!!!! Looking for the sympathy vote. You'll have more to do now i'm not playing!!!!! HA HA HA. Make sure you organise them for me on saturday.

A good win saturday and we are right in the mix and shaking it up.

The injured one - there in spirit

Tomo

You mean you won't be joining the barmy army? :shock:

Amazing how the "WIN" reports are on a short time after the final whistle, and the "lost" reports are a long time coming.

We don't even know what the score was. :roll::roll::roll:

Unfortunately I do have a life away from here! :roll:

Lost 2-1 very disappointing result, Levi sent off for tackling the ball and Motty saved another penalty!

Tom Hardwick limped off so going to be very short of central defenders.

We woz robbed! :x

Regular reports, result and interview with Joey Dunn all on Radio Warrington live from Skem- its there if you can be bothered..

miaow Kev. It takes me all my time to work the computer, still working out your thingy. My point was and still is, that if it had been a win, updates would have been on the Forum, the result would have been on the Forum and even FB, and I would have had a text message telling me they had won. When none pf those are forthcoming, I can safely say that they had lost, but not what the score was.

Gary, the point still stands. :wink:

The problem with sports followers, is that they believe the publicity. :wink:

Regular reports, result and interview with Joey Dunn all on Radio Warrington live from Skem- its there if you can be bothered..

miaow Kev. It takes me all my time to work the computer, still working out your thingy. My point was and still is, that if it had been a win, updates would have been on the Forum, the result would have been on the Forum and even FB, and I would have had a text message telling me they had won. When none pf those are forthcoming, I can safely say that they had lost, but not what the score was.

Gary, the point still stands. :wink:

The problem with sports followers, is that they believe the publicity. :wink:

The report and score has been on the site most of today! Working Sundays now just for you Peter :wink: