TV Story Quiz

Eagle

THE FOLLOWING STORY CONTAINS THE NAMES OF TELEVISION PROGRAMMES OLD AND NEW.

EACH DASH INDICATES ONE LETTER IN THE ANSWER.

SOME POETIC LICENCE MAY BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THIS TASK.

This is the story of Peter and Jack , who lived with their mum Joy and father Edward at their home EMMERDALE which was a small farm on the OUTER / LIMITS of town.

They all enjoyed the _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ and spent many HAPPY DAYS in the fields from

_ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ working hard just to survive .Times were hard especially during the Winter.

One September day , their _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ was rushed into CASUALTY with a bad case of COLD FEET and a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ after losing his clothes whilst skinny dipping. As they had no car , the whole family went ON THE BUSES into the city. It was a very large hospital and was _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ /_ _ _ _ _ and we all rushed in together shouting ? is there a DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?

? You look very BLUE PETER" said to his father . ? It looks very busy here but you are

_ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ to see the _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ , at only _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

doesn?t look old enough to look after you ? . The doctor took them to a very old wing of the hospital which had a bad case of _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ and even a hole in the roof revealing the

_ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _. Doctor _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ close look at Edwards condition and said

? I wouldn?t say you had ONE FOOT IN THE GRAVE yet or were ready to join the

_ _ _ _ _ _ so you can go . ? _ _ _ _ _ _ Doc ? Dad said .? I would _ _ _ _ _ _ _ to look after me and need to get out of here before we get _ _ _ _ in this place.

It was very dark when they returned home that night but the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the path showed them the way past the NEIGHBOURS house to their front door.

After a couple of days Dad was feeling much better and he went for a walk with mum in the fields. They saw some _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ in the sky and a black and white _ _ _ _ _ _ sitting on a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ high up in a nearby tree. Dad shouted to mum to

_ _ _ _ _ _ head as she walked under the tree. It was a lovely sunny day.

? _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ ? said Mum as they continued their stroll and both began to

_ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ from now if they would still live in the country.

They were a very ODD COUPLE but both agreed they would almost certainly be together TILL DEATH US DO PART

Calm down :shock::evil::lol:

I don't have time to watch TV... I'm always working on my PC :shock::lol:

I feel totally inferior and I might have to consult with the square eyed person in the house who hates forums and any other computer related tasks :shock::lol:

.....And if I ask 'it' then 'it' will know that I'm also reading other stuff when I'm suposed to be working :wink:

I've already said Happy Days, it can't be that. Can't think of any other happy anything.

Problem for me is that we don't get all the UK shows, I have to rely on the old memory. Blue Peter was just a shot.

Neighbours I thought along with Family Guy, and the hospital which had a very bad case of 'Rising Damp' I'm hanging out for the initial letters to go in.

This is the story of Peter and Jack , who lived with their mum Joy and father Edward at their home EMMERDALE which was a small farm on the OUTER LIMITS of town.

They all enjoyed the GOOD LIFE and spent many HAPPY DAYS in the fields from

MAY TO DECEMBER working hard just to survive .Times were hard especially during the Winter.

One September day , their FATHER TED was rushed into CASUALTY with a bad case of COLD FEET and a RAWHIDE after losing his clothes whilst skinny dipping. As they had no car , the whole family went ON THE BUSES into the city. It was a very large hospital and was OPEN ALL HOURS and we all rushed in together shouting ? is there a

DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE ? ?.

? You look very BLUE ? PETER said to his father . ? It looks very busy here but you are

GOING STRAIGHT to see the DOCTOR WHO , at only THIRTY SOMETHING

doesn?t look old enough to look after you ? . The doctor took them to a very old wing of the hospital which had a bad case of RISING DAMP and even a hole in the roof revealing the

SKY AT NIGHT. DOCTOR BLACK ADDER close look at Edwards condition and said

? I wouldn?t say you had ONE FOOT IN THE GRAVE yet or were ready to join the

ANGELS so you can go . ? CHEERS Doc ? Dad said .? I would LOVEJOY to look after me and need to get out of here before we get LOST in this place.

It was very dark when they returned home that night but the MOONLIGHTING the path showed them the way past the NEIGHBOURS house to their front door.

After a couple of days Dad was feeling much better and he went for a walk with mum in the fields. They saw some BUTTERFLIES in the sky and a black and white MAGPIE sitting on a SPECIAL BRANCH high up in a nearby tree. Dad shouted to mum to

MINDER head as she walked under the tree. It was a lovely sunny day.

? IT AIN'T HALF HOT ? said Mum as they continued their stroll and both began to

WONDER YEARS from now if they would still live in the country.

They were a very ODD COUPLE but both agreed they would almost certainly be together

TILL DEATH US DO PART.