Nuclear free world?

observer

President Obama appears to have aspirations for a "nuclear weapons free world" - with China,India, Pakistan, Israel having these status symbols, and now Iran and N/Korea having the capability to produce them - is it possible :? or is the genie well and truly out of the bottle? :?:shock:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
But I thought, that the "anti-nuclear proliferation treaty" applied to ALL States, including the blue eyed boy ones? :?:roll:

NPT applies to those who have signed that UN document .. others, like Israel, have done it alone, without any help from either friends or enemies .. it's only those .. like Iran .. who's accepted help and who've incurred the wrath of the UN until the last minute .. then said "sorry" who are the trouble makers!

NK .. incidentally is a bad boy who keeps being given gifts to try to persuade good behavior .. which only encourages NK!

Errm, so the answer for Iran an NK would have been NOT to sign up to the NPT then?! :? Then, like Israel, they could be excused?! :roll: Sorry, but yet more US double standards at work here, so no wonder they are now mistrusted by others. :roll: Either we develope and agree a universal global ban on Nukes, enforced on ALL by the UN OR we accept a global freedom for individual sovereign states to secure against "pre-emptive invasions" by owning one of these status symbols - with all the implications that that entails. :shock:

• 4 months later...
If thats a compliment I will take it :lol: I don't seem to get meny on here :wink::lol:

Thats because you come across as a card carrying collaborator who wants to give all of our hard fought soverienty to a bunch of unelected Brussels pen pushers.

Drop that line and I'll be your friend!! :lol:

If thats a compliment I will take it :lol: I don't seem to get meny on here :wink::lol:

Thats because you come across as a card carrying collaborator who wants to give all of our hard fought soverienty to a bunch of unelected Brussels pen pushers.

Drop that line and I'll be your friend!! :lol:

Become a Man U fan and I will be your friend also :wink: