Nuclear free world?

observer

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

card carrying collaborator

The EU is not perfect but I would rather change it from within :wink: If the EU was perfect and wholly democratic Baz you would still not want to be part of it would you :?:

Become a Man U fan and I will be your friend also

Thanks for the offer but I happen to think football is a beautiful game and that is incompatible with being a Man Utd fan, The team that first introduced diving and crowding the ref to the game of football in this country

:wink::lol:8)

Thanks for the offer but I happen to think football is a beautiful game and that is incompatible with being a Man Utd fan, The team that first introduced diving and crowding the ref to the game of football in this country

:wink::lol:8)

I thought that Franny Lee introduced diving and Don Revie crowding the referee. :?

President Obama appears to have aspirations for a "nuclear weapons free world" - with China,India, Pakistan, Israel having these status symbols, and now Iran and N/Korea having the capability to produce them - is it possible :? or is the genie well and truly out of the bottle? :?:shock:

From nuclear weapons to football trivia in just a few short posts!!! well that's just men for you!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

But perhaps nuclear weapons are now in fact trivia.

Now they know how fast a virus can travel do you seriously think nuclear war is a real theat?

Baz I think if it was fully democratic you would still be against being a member am I right :wink:

Even if it were a truly democratic organisation (which it will never be I hasten to add!!) I still wouldn't want to be a member because I can't see any benefits to being one. We always used to trade with Europe because they bought what we made; just as they do now. If Britain didn't make what Europe wanted, do you think they would still buy from us?

The EU was always supposed to be a big trading post with all countries buying from each other without any additional levies. What has happened is the French buy mainly from France and Germany, Germans buy mainly from Germany and France and everyone seems to ignore the UK except when it comes to screwing the money out of us to pay for all the rest of the EU scroungers like Greece and Ireland et al. They don't contribute to the massive cost of our forces in Afghanistan; either in monetary terms or in equipment and men, they leave us to carry that can.

The whole organisation is more corrupt and less democratic than the 30's Nazi Party.... and we went to war against them!

We don't need to be a small fish in a big sea.... we can be an equal supplier just like Canada, Austrailia etc. and be better off because we don't have to pay billions and billions into an ever deepening pot to feed countless eastern europeans that get let into the "club"; safe in the knowledge that Good Old Britain will pay for it

It has nothing to do with far right, far left or any of that nonsense, it is purely about common sense and I cannot see one benefit of being in an organisation that costs us billions to be part of and where we also carry the can for all the additional stuff too

Depends what we supply I guess.... If we supply soldiers to be slaughtered in Afghanistan while your Euro mates hide behind their voting papers, then no, we are not equal. If we supply money to the Euro pot to be squandered and wasted on Eastern European scroungers, then no.... we will never be equal