Jimmy's back in the hot seat

Gary

Exclusive video interview with Wolves' First team coach Jimmy Lowes on his future at the club, his relationship with Tony Smith and the latest on Lee Briers, Michael Monaghan, Martin Gleeson, Chris Bridge, Stuart Reardon and Kevin penny! - now on the front page!

He seems more relaxed now he's not the big cheese at the club. I couldn't believe that Stuart Reardon hasn't been seen at the club for weeks. Surely he'd be interested in what the new head coach is trying to do, even just as an observer. Presumably he's still on a big wedge of cash just for sitting on his backside. The least he could do would be to honour the club with his presence now and again. If he's in breach of his contract by his non-appearance I for one would bin him.

I watched the Mozza interview and we now know officially Moz has hit the bottle...Grecian 2000 by the look of it. He's even done his eyebrows !!

I couldn't believe that Stuart Reardon hasn't been seen at the club for weeks. Surely he'd be interested in what the new head coach is trying to do, even just as an observer. Presumably he's still on a big wedge of cash just for sitting on his backside. The least he could do would be to honour the club with his presence now and again. If he's in breach of his contract by his non-appearance I for one would bin him.

!!

I think you missed Jimmy's "humour" there!!! If you watch again you will see a cut away to Reardon and Carvell jogging around the pitch.

Jimmy also did clarify that reardon "isn't far off!"

If that's the case then I will now eat a large slice of humble pie and make profuse apologies all round. The trouble was that I was listening to the interview whilst doing summat else and not watching it.

:shock: Now that is a first!