Desperate Lefties !

Seems the CH4 interview with an alleged Reform UK supporter has been exposed as a plot to undermine the Reform support in Clacton.   Turns out, that the so called Reform supporter is a professional actor, hired to impersonate a Reform Member and make racist comments, all designed to undermine Reform UK.   This demonstrates just how desperate the woke left are at the growing support for Reform UK.      😠

• Upvote 1

It does look and sound all very suspect and I think this could well end up with some serious consequences for channel 4 if it turns out to be deliberate electoral interference.

Bill 😊

Not just C4 Bill.  BBC Question Time set another ambush for Farage, as they did decades ago with Nick Griffin of the BNP.   The liberal establishment simply won't tolerate anything that emerges from the Plebs outside the M25, that challenges their woke ideology.   😠

5 hours ago, Bill said:

It does look and sound all very suspect and I think this could well end up with some serious consequences for channel 4 if it turns out to be deliberate electoral interference.

Bill 😊

The item was, I understand, part of a Channel 4 news program. That is produced by ITN as their News contractor. ITN has demonstrated a left wing bias for a long time. highlighted by the Jon Snow affair in 2019.

Channel 4 deny having anything to do with it. They might not have paid the actor directly, but they almost certainly would have paid the undercover company that did the filming. The question that needs answering is, did these people choose this man knowing that he was known for playing the part of the loudmouth and abusive character?

The thing is, you can find exactly that sort of unsavoury language and none politically correct comments by simply visiting any bar where groups of men get to talking about illegal immigration while drinking. I’ve personally heard it all in the pubs, and several times over, so anyone looking to discredit a particular party by associating them with these sorts of people would have plenty of candidates. It's also worth mentioning that I’ve heard stuff that’s just as bad at council social events where no actors are involved, just poor performers. 😂

Bill 😊

16 minutes ago, Observer II said:

Believe the BBC were paying £150 per head, for their picked woke liberal audience.   :rolleyes:

The money was on condition they didn't heckle as I heard it. Were they well behaved as intended?

You realise, I hope, that there is an application form for the show which asks who you have voted for, who you intend to vote for, how you voted in the referendum and whether you are or ever have been a political activist or candidate. The problem is that, unsporting as it may seem, some folk -especially students I understand - tell lies on their form and there is insufficient information to check it out. That is how such it is possible for such travesties can occur. it is hardly vetting is it?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2024 at 5:54 PM, Observer II said:

Seems the CH4 interview with an alleged Reform UK supporter has been exposed as a plot to undermine the Reform support in Clacton.   Turns out, that the so called Reform supporter is a professional actor, hired to impersonate a Reform Member and make racist comments, all designed to undermine Reform UK.   This demonstrates just how desperate the woke left are at the growing support for Reform UK.      😠

I love Reform supporters - take 10 million Tories voters - take away 4 million Reform voters and get 9 million Labour voters electing a govt - great job :)

• Upvote 1

Hey ???!  Ignore the opinion polls ?   They had Liebour in the lead for over 6 months, so the incentive was their for Tories to vote Tory, but they didn't. Why ?  Because the Tories failed to deliver,  failed on immigration, tax cuts, net zero nonsense, due to their liberal left wing.  Parties need to learn to deliver what they claim on the tin.  Liebour are already discovering they can't sate the appetite of their left wing, due to lack of funding, so they will no doubt increase taxes or borrow, to feed the aspirations of followers, which will end in failure in due course, starting with the first by elections.     😉

1 hour ago, Observer II said:

Hey ???!  Ignore the opinion polls ?   They had Liebour in the lead for over 6 months, so the incentive was their for Tories to vote Tory, but they didn't. Why ?  Because the Tories failed to deliver,  failed on immigration, tax cuts, net zero nonsense, due to their liberal left wing.  Parties need to learn to deliver what they claim on the tin.  Liebour are already discovering they can't sate the appetite of their left wing, due to lack of funding, so they will no doubt increase taxes or borrow, to feed the aspirations of followers, which will end in failure in due course, starting with the first by elections.     😉

Just wait and watch the civil service unions co-operate with Labour. It has already started. It was the unions wot won it.

Not so -  Liebour's vote share was less than it was under Corbyn, so they didn't "win", the Tories "lost".   I agree however, that the Civil Service is so full of lefties, that it's out of control, and pulling the strings. EG - UKBF taxi service into Dover,  Home Office go slow and positive vetting of asylum claims, plus wokism throughout.   Trump faces a similar problem in the US,  and unlike his last tenure, he seems determined to counter the blob with his own political appointees.   Clearly Starmer is in hock to the blob, who provided him with dirt on Party Gate, then their chief informant joined the Liebour Gov, and gets her son a seat in Parliament - so clearly corrupt.   Nigel will need to tackle the civil service head on,  de-woking it  and swamping it with special advisers to police it, and put them in their place.  They are there to impliment the political will of the Government (IE the people), not to dictate it.   😠

It was the unions - here is a quote from today's Hansard showing how Labour will reward the Civil Servants Unions:

"

The Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster 

(Pat McFadden)

Yesterday, I met the civil service unions together with the new Parliamentary Secretary, Cabinet Office, my hon. Friend the Member for Queen’s Park and Maida Vale (Georgia Gould). We had a very positive discussion covering a whole range of issues. I made it clear that the days of Government Ministers waging culture wars against civil servants are over. Instead, we want a civil service that is motivated, valued and helps the Government to deliver their priorities. On the specific issue of pay, the Government will have more to say on civil service pay before the summer recess."

I don't dispute the antics of "the blob", but the Tories could have done something about it, but didn't; and were thus undermined and made to look incompetant.  I just hope Nigel has some contingencies in hand for next time, even if it means mass sackings.      😠

25 minutes ago, Observer II said:

I don't dispute the antics of "the blob", but the Tories could have done something about it, but didn't; and were thus undermined and made to look incompetant.  I just hope Nigel has some contingencies in hand for next time, even if it means mass sackings.      😠

That is the problem - with an obligation to keep providing public services enshrined in law a Government cannot just do mass sacking without wrecking the service and therefore being subject to Judicial Review. Your hopes of Nigel Farage are groundless, he would fare no better thanks to the achievements of Lord Denning in promoting Judicial Review.

PS that is also one of the reasons that reorganisation of the T&Cs on the railway is impossible because the backstops in the TUPE regulations can't be used in Public Services. The public services will slowly bleed the whole economy dry without any attempt at improving productivity.

Estimates already are that the Civil Service is too big now,  although Liebour will probably want to make it even bigger.   So there will be a case for pruning, and this should be done on the basis of a de-woking programme imo, and re-programming.   If "the law" stands in the way, then the elected legislature will have to change "the law" and de-woke the judicery.   If our elected representatives are not allowed to govern, due to the antics of unelected beurocrats,  that would signify that we are not a democracy, and no better than the authoritarian states we currently criticise.   😠

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2024 at 10:20 PM, Observer II said:

Believe the BBC were paying £150 per head, for their picked woke liberal audience.   :rolleyes:

Complete crap, a complete lie, just like the one the Southport killer was an a illegal immigrant, were you daft enough to believe that aswell

There's been umpteen knifings by illegal immigrants to-date,  the riots are a response to Gov ignoring the majority view of the British people to get a grip, not to this specific case, which can still be put down to the immigration of his parents.  As for the BBC, they've been paying an admitted pervert sick pay for months, so who do you trust ?   😠