Who cares ?

can't say i have seen the particular photo but given the number of 'filtered' photo's on various social media sites and adult dating sites (not from personal experience i may add), a photoshopped picture of the 'royal family' is way down the list of things i need to know about.

don't know why they didn't use the latest camera phone which lets you pick which face you want out of half a dozen pictures taken at the time. (think it is the galaxy one but not certain as i take little notice of adverts )

There’s a genuine public interest in how she’s doing following her operation so in this instance a Mother’s Day photo rightly makes the news.

But it’s the responsibility of the press to ensure that what they print is factually correct and it seems there are questions raised about this photo, not just about the amount of minor tinkering but the actual date when it was taken.

It’d be good to find that the photo was recent and that she’s looking so well.

Bill 😊

Still on the subject of trivia -  the latest uproar over the alleged racist comment by a Tory donor, has really set the race cards flying all over our TV and press.  Then we learn, that this alleged incident occured five years ago.  So; why wasn't it reported at the time ?   Did anyone present challenge it at the time ?   Whoever reported the incident, why did they wait until now, to make it public, and what is their motivation ?       :rolleyes:

Five years ago; I didn’t know that.

It’s just the sort of thing that puts me and most others off politics these days. The country’s in a mess and playing about with stuff like this gets us nowhere. I mean who’s never said that someone needs shooting for some bad decision, I know I have, many times, but it’s just a common expression that most sensible people understand.

Bill 😊

send us the list bill and i will see what i can arrange...:ph34r:

i will point out that there is a possible election looming so anything that 'blackens' some candidates name will be pushed to the fore no matter how long ago it happened or what the 'incident was.

"oh he once shook hands with Hitler" type of thing, it doesn't matter that the guy was a greengrocer called Charlie Hitler and was receiving a best grocer award from the council.....:roll:

This is deck chairs on the Titanic stuff and merely underlines the poor state of our democracy and politicians.   The Country is going to the dogs, and rather than addressing fundementals, the politicians engage in this superficial discourse on hypocritical moral outrage.  Now we have the Gov reviewing standards on extremism, which will no doubt threaten freedom of thought and speech.   We've had an example of the hypocracy and double standards, where a man was arrested by police for carrying a banner criticising  Hamas as a terrorist organisation, which according to Gov, it is.   While the police allow a certain demographic to praise terror groups and carry foreign flags on the streets of Britain.   A term being used is "British values", perhaps these need to be spelled out and reinforced as the social norm, so that all demographics understand.   😠