Putin interview destroys West's narrative.

34 minutes ago, Observer II said:

Ad you know this ?   You haven't got a clue.   :rolleyes:

Apparently everyone on the planet but you knows about the increase in repression caused by the increased Secret Police numbers and activity in the last two years. Real the direct quotes from Navalny's mother about the pressure to not have a funeral that others can attend. Acuaintances who have been to Russia tell me it was always like this and that Russians keep their opinion to themselves because they don't know who is listening.

1 hour ago, Observer II said:

So if the Russians "keep their opinions to themselves", How the hell do you know what they are ?!   :rolleyes:

Well it means that if there is dissent then there is a lot more than you can see because such behaviour is clearly dangerous. Being arrested for lying flowers at a memorial is not normal. There is news that those who were arrested were also slapped with call up papers. Essentially a death sentence for not supporting Putin.

Remember too that what got him into trouble was getting 30% in the election for Moscow mayor. After which he was never allowed to stand again. Remember too that Russian election result are manipulated by up to 10% of the vote, as admitted by the electoral authorities. The idea that Navalny had little support is absurd.

You really ought to know a lot more about the evil outfit you support.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Confused52 said:

Well it means that if there is dissent then there is a lot more than you can see because such behaviour is clearly dangerous. Being arrested for lying flowers at a memorial is not normal. There is news that those who were arrested were also slapped with call up papers. Essentially a death sentence for not supporting Putin.

Remember too that what got him into trouble was getting 30% in the election for Moscow mayor. After which he was never allowed to stand again. Remember too that Russian election result are manipulated by up to 10% of the vote, as admitted by the electoral authorities. The idea that Navalny had little support is absurd.

You really ought to know a lot more about the evil outfit you support.

Well said!!!

You talk as if the West isn't as corrupt, when it clearly is. But worse, it's being overtaken by wokeism and the dictatorship of the WEF, alien to the interests of the working class.  So you can volunteer for conscription in the people's Army, if you want, and leave me to have a laugh !    😆

12 minutes ago, Observer II said:

You talk as if the West isn't as corrupt, when it clearly is. But worse, it's being overtaken by wokeism and the dictatorship of the WEF, alien to the interests of the working class.  So you can volunteer for conscription in the people's Army, if you want, and leave me to have a laugh !    😆

So where would you rather live in the WOKE WEST or in Putins Russia, the WOKE WEST enables you to have an opinion on the government which you voice, Putin does not like criticism so you might end up on the wrong side of palladium 

Whilst I don't quite buy into it at the moment,  the latest theory is that Navaleny was assassinated by MI6.   It was timed to occur at the same time as the anti-Russia Munich Conference, to which Navalny's wife had been invited.   It seems MI6 and their SAS and SBS operatives have been pursuing "boys own" adventures inside Russia for some time, and independent of CIA control.  Needless to say there will be repercussions for the UK, that Grant Shapps is now warning us about, so we can expect another Salisbury chemical or bio attack in due course -  big boys games, big boys rules.   😠

1 hour ago, Observer II said:

Whilst I don't quite buy into it at the moment,  the latest theory is that Navaleny was assassinated by MI6.   It was timed to occur at the same time as the anti-Russia Munich Conference, to which Navalny's wife had been invited.   It seems MI6 and their SAS and SBS operatives have been pursuing "boys own" adventures inside Russia for some time, and independent of CIA control.  Needless to say there will be repercussions for the UK, that Grant Shapps is now warning us about, so we can expect another Salisbury chemical or bio attack in due course -  big boys games, big boys rules.   😠

The latest theory as you put it is from the untrustworthy source Scott Ritter. It may as well be direct from the Kremlin. The story in the Sun is unconnected, you are just fabricating a link. What Shapps was warning about is that Russian dissidents may be at risk here because Putin will not tolerate dissent anywhere. If it is linked to anything it will be the murder of the Russian pilot in Spain. Unless you are actually paid by St. Petersburg stop spreading this guff.

It wasn't Scot Ritter actually !   I would think Russian dissidents will be at risk wherever they are, but I'm refering to the Russians playing tit for tat, for MI6/SAS operations inside Russia. Surely you don't believe that this will be tolerated without a tit for tat response -  big boys games, big boys rules !   😑

9 minutes ago, Observer II said:

It wasn't Scot Ritter actually !   I would think Russian dissidents will be at risk wherever they are, but I'm refering to the Russians playing tit for tat, for MI6/SAS operations inside Russia. Surely you don't believe that this will be tolerated without a tit for tat response -  big boys games, big boys rules !   😑

Don't be thick. Navalny was in a High Security prison in Siberia. Do you think MI6/CIA agents stay there just in case so the locals don't notice them. It is an hour to the nearest town and it seems there are CTV cameras covering the road. This is the most stupid conspiracy story yet. Stories like this are usually to check out the faithful and you passed with major gullibility.

I said that I hadn't bought into it yet,  but he would have been accessed by his lawyer, who could have passed on drugs, as he was a known user; plus bribery seems to be quite effective in the East.   So, unlike you, I'll keep an open mind and analyse information as I find it.   So given your blind loyalty, I guess you don't believe that MI6 and SAS/SBS have conducted military ops inside Russia ?    :rolleyes:

On 2/22/2024 at 10:14 PM, Observer II said:

Actually, if I was 30 yrs younger and less of a cold weather phobe, I'd move to Russia, where social norms still exist and political competance reigns.    😑

Im sure you wouldnt!!!, you like your Western WOKE freedoms to much