Putin interview destroys West's narrative.

Has Western politicians try to discredit Tucker Carlson, with name calling,  the facts about their dirty deeds has been laid bare.  The fact for instance, that there was a provisional peace accord agreed between Russia and Ukraine, in Istanbul, which would have saved the lives of over a million young men.   But this was undone after a flying visit by Boris Johnson PM to promise unlimited support for a war against Russia,  so it's down to western politicians that the war continued, as they were obsessed with bringing down Putin, first with sanctions, then with arms supplies to Ukraine, and it's all backfired on us.   😠

Again - you repeat the pathetic tactic of the West, of character assasination in lieu of objective analysis.   Why the panicked attempt by the West to close down Tucker Carlson - clearly he wasn't on message for them.   The history of events was clearly laid out and verified by Ukranian members of their negotiating team.   The MSM are totally involved in feeding lies to the public, and treating them like mushrooms, on a host of current issues.  😑

2 hours ago, Observer II said:

Again - you repeat the pathetic tactic of the West, of character assasination in lieu of objective analysis.   Why the panicked attempt by the West to close down Tucker Carlson - clearly he wasn't on message for them.   The history of events was clearly laid out and verified by Ukranian members of their negotiating team.   The MSM are totally involved in feeding lies to the public, and treating them like mushrooms, on a host of current issues.  😑

Rubbish as usual Experts react: After Russia-Ukraine talks in Istanbul, is an end to war imminent? - Atlantic Council. Show me a link to where that is shown to be wrong that I cannot dismiss as propaganda. Note my link is not MSM at all. It is the nature of Putin's pieces to camera that the is something close to the truth but also a load of lies. You are just deceived by the one credible bit to believe the rubbish. Remember he said they were not going to invade Ukraine the day before he did after weeks of build up. The Russian psyche is not like ours you cannot read what they say in the same way. Fortunately people that matter know this, Russians rewrite history to create grievances. The problem is that correcting all your repeated partial truths from the Russian side is going to take writing content beyond a sensible attention span so nobody can do it without the conversation degenerating. You should discriminate better and curb your desire not to bother and just take the propaganda literally: it stops progress.

I prefer the common sense and professional assesments  of people like Col. Doug McGreggor, Col. Davis, Larry Johnson, Ray McGovern etc. All ex-military or CIA professionals with an incite into the geo-politics at work,  rather than the neo-con obsessionists that surround a senile President, determined to sacrifice the Ukrainian people in this futile war.  😠

1 minute ago, Observer II said:

Whilst you may prefer being treated like a mushroom by the woke MSM,  I prefer informed opinion of ex- professional military, CIA and diplomats.   😉

Thats the point EX MILITARY AND CIA with an agenda!!, which you seemed to have swallowed

1 hour ago, Observer II said:

Well they've been spot on with their comments for over the last two years,  and events are proving them right.  But if you and the rest of the mushrooms want to believe the Ukrainians can win, or for that matter, the Israelis;  dream on.   😉

Have they, I don't get my news from YouTube, so I wouldn't know, and as you do not post any links to support your opinion, I don't believe you, and to add to that, you have been proven wrong so many times, there's not a chance

Well stick around, the Russians will be advancing up to the Dnieper, they will take Kharkov, Kiev and Odessa, Zelinski and his corrupt crew. will be packing their bags full of US taxpayer Dollars, and heading for their villas in Florida; assuming his own troops don't get to him first !     😉

14 minutes ago, Observer II said:

Well stick around, the Russians will be advancing up to the Dnieper, they will take Kharkov, Kiev and Odessa, Zelinski and his corrupt crew. will be packing their bags full of US taxpayer Dollars, and heading for their villas in Florida; assuming his own troops don't get to him first !     😉

The funny thing is you think Putin is not corrupt and is a democrat!!, he has his opposition arrested, something you seem to like

Fact checking the claims made by Putin (and Obs) in the Tucker Carlsson Interview. This link is to a Russian Source the Moscow Times, 5 Claims From Putin’s Tucker Carlson Interview, Fact-Checked - The Moscow Times.

Don't bother with the list of You Tube Fanbois or claims of CIA interference because this article is from people who tried to stay on in Russia but were eventually forced to leave because of persecution.

Those so called persecuted Russians (maybe 15%) have mostly fled Russia, when the war started, too cowardly and self serving to defend their Motherland,  but I think Putin is glad to see the back of them, although they'll provide their services to the West, to undermine his regime.  Most Russians realise that the West is intent on destroying any organised administration of Russia, and bleeding it's resources, as indeed it did under Yeltsin.  However, Putin brought them back from the brink and now enjoys an 80% approval rating, which would be the envy of most Western Leaders.   Frankly, I'm not interested in whether the Russian regime is like a Mafia organisation,  but the facts are they are now a strong Nation, devoted to their National interests, not the dictates of the globalist oligarcs or their organisations like WEF, who interests are their own, not the ordinary people of the West.  Their sanctions have failed, their financial support for Ukraine is failing, and has backfired on the economic and military stature of the West. 😑

On 2/17/2024 at 12:28 AM, Observer II said:

Those so called persecuted Russians (maybe 15%) have mostly fled Russia, when the war started, too cowardly and self serving to defend their Motherland,  but I think Putin is glad to see the back of them, although they'll provide their services to the West, to undermine his regime.  Most Russians realise that the West is intent on destroying any organised administration of Russia, and bleeding it's resources, as indeed it did under Yeltsin.  However, Putin brought them back from the brink and now enjoys an 80% approval rating, which would be the envy of most Western Leaders.   Frankly, I'm not interested in whether the Russian regime is like a Mafia organisation,  but the facts are they are now a strong Nation, devoted to their National interests, not the dictates of the globalist oligarcs or their organisations like WEF, who interests are their own, not the ordinary people of the West.  Their sanctions have failed, their financial support for Ukraine is failing, and has backfired on the economic and military stature of the West. 😑

Open your closed mind, Have you read the link Confused gave you, what is the point of posting and engaging in debate if your mind is closed

Well try this one - while the western media try to elevate Navalny to sainthood,  they don't mention the detail of his politics, which were akin to the Nazis.   His following was minute, but the press praises him cos he was opposing Putin.   What the skewed western view cannot see, is that we have dissidents being oppressed by the deep State, Eg;  Tommy Robinson and Julian Assange, just more hypocracy from the West, and the mushrooms believe it.   :rolleyes:

36 minutes ago, Observer II said:

Well try this one - while the western media try to elevate Navalny to sainthood,  they don't mention the detail of his politics, which were akin to the Nazis.   His following was minute, but the press praises him cos he was opposing Putin.   What the skewed western view cannot see, is that we have dissidents being oppressed by the deep State, Eg;  Tommy Robinson and Julian Assange, just more hypocracy from the West, and the mushrooms believe it.   :rolleyes:

If you actually look, over the years he was in many parties the last one he was in, Russia the Future was not right wing and was considered liberal, it does help if you have all the fact Obs

Oh, so he altered his views over time did he ?   Leopards and spots comes to mind.  He was a dissident, being used by the West to destabilise Russian politics, the Russians have seen what such people did under Yeltsin, and won't fall for that again.    😑

10 minutes ago, Observer II said:

Oh, so he altered his views over time did he ?   Leopards and spots comes to mind.  He was a dissident, being used by the West to destabilise Russian politics, the Russians have seen what such people did under Yeltsin, and won't fall for that again.    😑

if you had done your home work you would know, but you did not, as usual, didn't you go from labour to a party to the right of the Tory party