Plug in heaters ?

Observer II

They’re worth it if you’re feeling the cold but they certainly won’t save you any money.

There’s been a load of adds doing the rounds on social media recently for small devices that claim to heat rooms in seconds but cost next to nothing to run but it’s just a scam to get you to part with your dosh. The ones I’ve seen are usually accompanied by a video claiming it was developed by a child, and even the scientists didn’t believe it possible. So amazing was this heater that it’s only a matter of time before the wealthy power companies try to ban it, so that’s why you have to be quick to buy one.

Bill 😊

• Upvote 1

a while back i was given one of those halogen heaters, three settings each of 400W, so 1200W on full, Sat in a corner gathering dust and never used.

I also have a small oil filled radiator, 800W. that i got from aldi (£15.00 at the time), have used that a couple of times as you can at least set a temperature, sort of. Handy for taking the chill off a room.

If i do feel cold then there is always an extra layer of clothing and it is surprising how warm leathers keep you.....:D