Home for Xmas !

Observer II

According to Simon Webb on Youtube,  it seems asylum seekers given leave to stay in the UK, presumably  in fear of death or persecution in their own Countries,  are returning to their homes for Xmas, having pulled the wool over the eyes of the Home Office.   The UK and indeed the West generally, must now be a global laughing stock.    😠

You let yourself down a channel on History run by someone unqualified in History! Here is a different link on the story where the source is named and photographed , which matches the photo of that person on the Gov.uk web site. Migrants applying for asylum are going home for Christmas, Border Force chief reveals - LBC 

I suppose there could be some genuine reasons where such visits would be acceptable but if it can be shown not to be the case and that they’d lied about their asylum claim then that should be sufficient to refuse re-entry.  People who lie to get what they want are more likely to end up in criminal activity and we have more than enough of this type in the country as it stands.

Anyway, it’s Christmas Eve so probably a good time to stop our moaning for a while and start thinking about goodwill to all men and a bit of Christmas cheer. 😊 😊 😊

Bill 😊

On 12/23/2023 at 9:11 AM, Observer II said:

According to Simon Webb on Youtube,  it seems asylum seekers given leave to stay in the UK, presumably  in fear of death or persecution in their own Countries,  are returning to their homes for Xmas, having pulled the wool over the eyes of the Home Office.   The UK and indeed the West generally, must now be a global laughing stock.    😠

YouTube, you get your news from YouTube,

Ahh Simon Webb, that explains a lot about you Obs, self-proclaimed, Historain and Journalist!!!! 

It's not white supremacist to study history. However, Simon Webb/History Debunked is a bad faith actor, he cherry picks a lot of his info and he's clearly spreading false history. This is a man that claims to debunk history yet, all [he] does is whine and bitch about black people in his videos. He says that Mali wasn't a civilisation in one video, yet in another video, he says that Mali was an empire. Typical grifter contradictions.

7 minutes ago, Observer II said:

All his sources are specified on his podcasts - you just don't want to hear the truth.  :rolleyes:

Truth!!!, his truth is not the truth!!!, it's his one-sided opinion, one that you are gullible enough to swallow, no wonder you don't post anything to back up your crap threads, you simply cannot, I on the other hand can. I will continue to educate you

5 hours ago, Observer II said:

Woke crap out of the Guardian won't help you - it's all woke opinion.   😄

I read many papers, and get my news from many sources, but unlike you I check them, so I can back up what I say

Some opinions of Simon Webb,   (wow you really do swallow it whole)

Several arguments made by Simon Webb in his videos include:

• The idea of pre-colonial African civilizations is a fairy tale invented in the 1980s to appease the black diaspora.
  • The original Africans were white and were displaced and wiped out by the Bantu in a genocide.[3][4]
  • The crime statistics committed by black people are due to ethnicity.
  • Multiculturalism is like colonialism.
  • Diversity is destroying Ireland's identity as a Catholic nation.
  • Islamophobia does not exist.
  • Western civilization is responsible for everything.
  • Climate change is essentially a religion among atheists.
  • The reasons for the homicide rate in the UK are due to immigration.
  • Gaza is not a concentration camp, because it has luxurious hotels.[5]

The orginal Africans were white?????

Climate change is a religion?????

Gaza is not a concentration camp???????

Or how about the one that I didn't post, that black people are not as intelligent as White people??

Diversity is destroying Catholic Ireland, did Ireland not have a culture before Catholicism??

Might be better to say which ones you do have a problem with??

5 minutes ago, Observer II said:

A Serbian migrant convicted of cannabis farming, has won his case against deportation on the grounds that he's forgoten how to speak his original language - lunacy.   😠

Your story is behind a paywall!!!!

46 minutes ago, Lt Kije said:

Thank you, 

but its behind a pay wall, all you get is the headline

Then go to archive.ph and see if they have retrieved that url. I could see the whole page before the banner arrived. See Migrant cannabis farmer wins deportation fight after claiming he forgot how to speak native language (archive.is)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Confused52 said:

Then go to archive.ph and see if they have retrieved that url. I could see the whole page before the banner arrived. See Migrant cannabis farmer wins deportation fight after claiming he forgot how to speak native language (archive.is)

Cheers Confused, got it now😀

As to the article, its crap, he should be sent back, but you cannot judge a system on one case!!!