Keepmoat Stadium for semi final

Well for once Red Hall have shown a real bit of imagination without risking our reputation as a sport.

Doncaster is ideal a semi final,Hull will bring loads and Wakefield will fill up the rest of a really great stadium.Plus a sensible 3.30 ko. Well done !!

Then oh deary meeeeeee Saints & Leeds 12.30 Saturday lunchtime at the Galpharm :oops:

Oh well you can't win em all...................

Shame Saints and Leeds wasn't the final - and when Saints lift the trophy we will remember how close we came to beating them in a match which ultimately cost Mr Cullen his job.

If Wire had won that he would have got the keys to the town hall gates!

:roll:

,Hull will bring loads

???? Hull took 1200 to Bradford in the previous round out of a total attendance of 5,500 :?:?:?

Would YOU go to Odsal on a wet and windy day to stand and shiver without even a roof to shield you from the elements :idea:

The Keepmoat is a whole different proposition.

Latch...You're an old crusty like myself and must have experienced Watersheddings Oldham and The Athletics Ground Rochdale in January...Odsal is May is positively balmy in comparison.

I'm afraid the move to the HJ stadium has made me soft :D

I now like a bit of comfort when I watch my rugby,

maybe the Hull fans have been likewise spoilt with the KC stadium. :wink:

,Hull will bring loads

???? Hull took 1200 to Bradford in the previous round out of a total attendance of 5,500 :?:?:?

Would YOU go to Odsal on a wet and windy day to stand and shiver without even a roof to shield you from the elements :idea:

Eh .............. Yes, like most other loyal supporters. :?

Eh .............. Yes, like most other loyal supporters. :?

Ermmmmm ....... yeh ok whatever,

I'll bet that was what all the Thousands & Thousands of Hull fans were saying(in the pub on Friday night)