How is everyone?

Gary

Apologies for my long absence - been a lot going on including server moves and upgrades which clearly caused some issues.

It followed on from a very slooooooow tiume with the site in December.

Hopefully everything back up to speed now.

I have also survived a drug and caffeine free January and around 10lbs lighter as a result.

Currently extending dry January into February untilI have a mini brerak later in the month!

Hope everyone is keeping well and surviving the cost of living crisis, strikes and global wars to name but a few - Oh and the pandemic!

I hadn’t noticed any issues but then again, I was on holiday for nearly two weeks with almost no internet connection. We ate and drank more than usual while away so now Iren’s decided she needs to diet and that means I’m not allowed anything that might tempt her.

Looks like my only snacks will be those she hates. Just as well I like Marmite crisps and fig rolls.  

Bill 😊

still upright and still breathing so i must be ok. *cough choke sniffle* well apart from my normal sinus trouble.

these days Gary my drinking is limited to about five months of the year and even then it just bitter shandy once a week. (at most 3pints) not that i can't afford it just only seem to have a drink during the bowls season.

at my age it is not so much the cost of living that worries me but the cost of dying.....⚰️......🤣

strikes? never really noticed any difference but then again i don't get out much.

same goes for the global wars which have been a perpetual source of news for the last forty years.

again with the pandemic had all the acupuncture and not going out has so far kept me free of the covid, just the bird flu to watch for next.

oh well soon be Christmas.