Warrington Rotary Oktoberfest

Gary

I have 35 tickets worth £10 and Warrington Worldwide is a glass Sponsor - If you want a FREE ticket and to join me on Thursday evening at 5pm (or any other night of your choice or Saturday afternoon) simply email me garys@warrington-worldwide.co.uk - first come first served - although I promised Bill some for his 72nd birthday - lets try and get a posters reunion selfie!

The event is this Thursday-Saturday coming

On 10/7/2022 at 11:24 PM, Gary said:

I have 35 tickets worth £10 and Warrington Worldwide is a glass Sponsor - If you want a FREE ticket and to join me on Thursday evening at 5pm (or any other night of your choice or Saturday afternoon) simply email me garys@warrington-worldwide.co.uk - first come first served - although I promised Bill some for his 72nd birthday - lets try and get a posters reunion selfie!

The event is this Thursday-Saturday coming

So you've all gone tea-total!!?

not by choice Gary.

lack of practice has dropped my tolerance for alcohol to almost zero. Three shandies and i feel as if i have been out on the beer all night.

even worse is the reaction i have to spirits these days. one sip of my favourite whisky and as soon as it hits the stomach i am hiccuping for ten minutes straight.

gone are the days when i could go out and sup ten pints in a session walk to the chippy and scarf a bag of hot chips down before i got home.

Looks like I may end up going on my own tonight as my normal drinking partner can’t make it.

I’m not into drinking much these days so I’ll be taking the car, and If anyone here fancies a pint, then I’d be happy to play taxi driver.

Bill 😊

And I did on both counts Sid.

I managed to have a couple of excellent beers and being a Thursday, it wasn’t too crowded but despite that, I still couldn’t find a seat. Half an hour chatting with Gary before being joined by our very own Mr Confused. It’s always good to put a face to the name although I felt sure we’d met somewhere before. We were just at the point of solving the world’s problems when the night was cut short by my wife who I’d dropped in town for a bit of late-night shopping. Guess the world will just have to wait. 😊

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10229573116376213&set=pcb.10229573134416664

A Chinese takeaway on the way home completed an excellent night out and thanks again to Gary for the tickets.

Bill 😊

On 10/14/2022 at 12:04 PM, Bill said:

And I did on both counts Sid.

I managed to have a couple of excellent beers and being a Thursday, it wasn’t too crowded but despite that, I still couldn’t find a seat. Half an hour chatting with Gary before being joined by our very own Mr Confused. It’s always good to put a face to the name although I felt sure we’d met somewhere before. We were just at the point of solving the world’s problems when the night was cut short by my wife who I’d dropped in town for a bit of late-night shopping. Guess the world will just have to wait. 😊

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10229573116376213&set=pcb.10229573134416664

A Chinese takeaway on the way home completed an excellent night out and thanks again to Gary for the tickets.

Bill 😊

It was great to see you and Mr Confused - and by forum standards these days three meeting up in public to share a pint or two is certainly a crowd!