Warrington Oktoberfest

Gary

Delighted to say we will be one of the pint glass sponsors at this year's Oktoberfest - and as such we get 35 free tickets to give out to our readers/advertisers/supporters

Most of you on here have been a loyal bunch for many years - so if you fancy free entry on me - and maybe a pint if you are really lucky - put your name below and tell me why you deserve to be my guest :)

Please don't tell Tara's Dad! :rolleyes:

This is the events Silver Jubilee!

Oktoberfest 25

October 13th to 15th 2022

I’ll give it a go this year but put me at the end of the list if there is one because I don’t mind paying while it’s for a good cause.

Why do I deserve one? Well, I don’t, but if I don’t get one I may have to reveal all about the other woman and the blackmail attempt, not to mention that episode with the sheep. 😉

Enjoy your break away.

Bill 😊

Much as i would like to find out about the sheep incident ....🤫

Sadly circumstances prevent my attendance, this getting old lark is a buggeration at the moment, more bits not working than a scrapyard tractor.

Also my tolerance for alcohol above the pint of shandy level is nil.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2022 at 12:23 PM, Bill said:

I’ll give it a go this year but put me at the end of the list if there is one because I don’t mind paying while it’s for a good cause.

Why do I deserve one? Well, I don’t, but if I don’t get one I may have to reveal all about the other woman and the blackmail attempt, not to mention that episode with the sheep. 😉

Enjoy your break away.

Bill 😊

There's not exactly a large queue here - so you can have as many as you want - and bring the sheep and the other woman! :lol: