Twitter ?

Can't say I've ever been attracted to it, as most so-called tweets don't even stretch beyond a short superficial sentence.  It seems like celebs etc, just go on it to get picked up on by the wider media.  Now Elon Musk has bought it, he claims it will be totally open to "free speech",  which could mean non-politically correct content that will "offend" faint hearted liberals, to the point where they claim to suffer "harm".   Could someone enlighten me how someone being offended equates to "harm", and just how in the virtual world you can be harmed, when the simple answer is to quit the site ?      :unsure:

I think the number of people who end up taking their own lives is enough for most to accept that it’s a real problem, especially for those whose lives revolve around social media. We’re all old beggars so we’re not full of complex emotions. It’d be easy for us to just say stuff it and go do something else but then we’re a completely different generation.

Bill 😊

21 hours ago, Bill said:

I think the number of people who end up taking their own lives is enough for most to accept that it’s a real problem, especially for those whose lives revolve around social media. We’re all old beggars so we’re not full of complex emotions. It’d be easy for us to just say stuff it and go do something else but then we’re a completely different generation.

Bill 😊

And all the better for it .... 

Que Sera Sera has always been my moto☺️

• Haha 2