Hiya

Latchford Locks

Hiya, sorry for the slow reply Latchy.   

I had no idea but have just figured it out and managed to delete one of mine...talk about long winded though.  Right here goes...I hope this makes sense.

1) At the top right of the screen you will see an icon showing your forum name and picture...Click on that

2) A drop down menu will appear saying 'Content', 'Profile', 'My Attachments' .... and more options

3) Click on 'My Attachments'.  This will open a screen showing thumbnails of ALL your attachments and the topic each are posted under.

4)  If there is one you want to delete....click on the forum topic title on the right of the screen for that specific attachment.
The topic will open and you will be taken directly to your post with your attachment.

5)  Click to EDIT your post

6)  You will then see a box within your post that says 'Uploaded Images' and a little delete/bin icon in the bottom right hand corner of your attached image in your post. 

7)  Click on the delete/bin icon and the attachment will be deleted...then press SAVE.     Only the attachment will be removed...the rest of your original post will remain if there was anything else written on it.

Hope that made sense....if not reply back or if there are none you feel you can delete as they are all really important to your posts I can possibly just increase your personal storage quota a bit ;) 

• Upvote 1

On 4/1/2019 at 12:55 AM, Dizzy said:

Hiya, sorry for the slow reply Latchy.   

I had no idea but have just figured it out and managed to delete one of mine...talk about long winded though.  Right here goes...I hope this makes sense.

1) At the top right of the screen you will see an icon showing your forum name and picture...Click on that

2) A drop down menu will appear saying 'Content', 'Profile', 'My Attachments' .... and more options

3) Click on 'My Attachments'.  This will open a screen showing thumbnails of ALL your attachments and the topic each are posted under.

4)  If there is one you want to delete....click on the forum topic title on the right of the screen for that specific attachment.
The topic will open and you will be taken directly to your post with your attachment.

5)  Click to EDIT your post

6)  You will then see a box within your post that says 'Uploaded Images' and a little delete/bin icon in the bottom right hand corner of your attached image in your post. 

7)  Click on the delete/bin icon and the attachment will be deleted...then press SAVE.     Only the attachment will be removed...the rest of your original post will remain if there was anything else written on it.

Hope that made sense....if not reply back or if there are none you feel you can delete as they are all really important to your posts I can possibly just increase your personal storage quota a bit ;) 

Thanks for that.. Seems to have worked(I Hope)

Image result for computer cartoons

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya

I've changed the settings so that you can ALL now delete your own attachments more easily.

Same 1st 3 steps as I posted above ie

2) A drop down menu will appear saying 'Content', 'Profile', 'My Attachments' .... and more options

3) Click on 'My Attachments'.  This will open a screen showing thumbnails of ALL your attachments ....

but now you have a little 'bin' icon at the right of each attachment so you can just click on the delete button to zap specific attachments if you don't need them now. 
It will delete the attachment from your original topic post too though so just be aware....

I HAVE ALSO INCREASED THE PERSONAL  & INDIVIDUAL STORAGE AREA CAPACITY ALLOWANCE from 500kb to 800kb per person.

That should do the trick :D