New Watercolour Painting Club sponsored by Blackbrook Re

Geoff Settle

I joined the Water Colour Painting at the Dalton Sports Centre in Culcheth. Sue is a good teacher and there's a nice group of painters.

This week was leaves and next is a humming bird, looks full of brilliant colours.

Don't wory Pete, :( Sue does classes at the Methodist Church Hall, Grappenhall. :D

[ 23.02.2008, 18:54: Message edited by: Geoff Settle ]

Cheers Gary that's why you are an Editor and I'm a computer programmer. My glasses are in Culcheth ready for collection.

So not long before I can see clearly again. Just got to replace the keyboard. :D

I'll be able to sketch the humming bird outline ready for Sue to show us how to paint it.

[ 14.11.2007, 22:01: Message edited by: Geoff Settle ]

I've been offer the remaining five weeks at 23 pound. So it's jsut under a fiver.

It would be great if we could set up a session at either Fearnhead Cross, the Farm or at the Orange Centre.

May be during the day for the people who don't like going out at night. What do you think? Could work out a package deal and have paints and brushes available, may be a sponsorship from XXXX. I don't mind getting involved as a mini project.

• 2 weeks later...

Met up with Agamemnon yesterday and he tells me that 4 have approached him but he was hoping for more.

However I know from my recent campaign to get new players for a local team that it takes time.

The good news is that he has found another artist and this time he will give taster lessons. So things are looking up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...