Out of Order - Order - Order?

observer

Originally posted by BazJ:

Well if that's the case.... no wonder our bloody taxes keep going up and up. Typical bloody trough snuffling politician!

In fairness "trough snuffling", annoying....and criminal as it is, is a miniscule cost compared to, buying a bank, funding the EU, waste in public services, foreign adventures etc etc. The UK government's budget is about ?550,000,000,000 a year...that is just over half a trillion :o

• 1 month later...

The system is set up to be abused. If the Government of the country was honest we would not have a problem but seeing as they are all bend buggers and know that they can get away with it what else can you expect.

Just think how much lower our tax bill would be if we did not have to feed these thieving devils habits. And they have the Gaul to complain about people claiming meagre benefits.

Bring back trial by public. AND madam Guillotine

Originally posted by Paul Kennedy:

Originally posted by BazJ:

Well if that's the case.... no wonder our bloody taxes keep going up and up. Typical bloody trough snuffling politician!

In fairness "trough snuffling", annoying....and criminal as it is, is a miniscule cost compared to, buying a bank, funding the EU, waste in public services, foreign adventures etc etc. The UK government's budget is about ?550,000,000,000 a year...that is just over half a trillion :o
Paul,

spoken like a true politician if I may say so. Don't they always bang on about how they give such value for money and we should worry about other things in life instead?

I would jail the lot of them especially now the latest round of disclosures have been revealed... Brown and Bliar claiming for TV licenses and Fat B*****d Prescott claiming for food and Cameron claiming ?21,000 of MY BLOODY MONEY so he can have a nice little nest egg property for when he retires??

They should all be stoned to death if you ask me

To think we went to war with saddam because he was seen as a corrupt dictator with no respect for his fellow citizens and here we are with all aspects of the political system which is so-called "accountable"; ripping us off for everything they can get their grubby little trotters onto#

Makes me bloody sick, no wonder yopu political types don't dare knock on doors anymore mate