BOOM!!!!!!!

P J

It's a damn site more thorough and accurate and true than your trips to the shops anecdotes provide. Anecdotal evidence is tosh, there are eu immigrants paying more tax in a year here than you earned in your entire life but let's just concentrate on the car wash man as he fits your idea of all immigrants. Just accept that you were wrong and you will be able to be happier in the knowledge that these forinerz are helping to pay your pension and are a boon to our great country.. To be honest you are starting to sound like a character out of Little Britain????????????

And as for me getting out more, there's a laugh. I work all over the UK and have done for many years. I meet, work with and work for people from all over the world and even some indigenous folk. Some are nice and some aren't. i find very little difference in any of them to be honest if I use their country of origin as a determining factor

I don't think it will have any impact at Rochester, when folk want to protest they will protest and there is a lot to protest about.  By elections are nothing to do with this report which at least you now accept as right and just question its effect on the electorate.  Now there is desperation.