At long last

P J

Congratulations to Everton on putting the final nail in United's coffin!

Will Moyes last the season out?

LOL...... Well Liverpool got through 7 while Fergie was in charge....... of course the difference is that past records show that Liverpool start off well and then slip down and down (lower than Everton wasn't it last year?) whereas Utd start a bit sluggish and then rise to the top....... United have only lost one more game than Liverpool and Everton have only lost one all season

Granted more of a rise may be required this year, but just remember Ali and "rope-a-dope"..... nothing is impossible and my money is still on Utd!

LOL...... Well Liverpool got through 7 while Fergie was in charge....... of course the difference is that past records show that Liverpool start off well and then slip down and down (lower than Everton wasn't it last year?) whereas Utd start a bit sluggish and then rise to the top....... United have only lost one more game than Liverpool and Everton have only lost one all season

Granted more of a rise may be required this year, but just remember Ali and "rope-a-dope"..... nothing is impossible and my money is still on Utd!

Baz - ;last season Liverpool had a terrible first half of the season and then from January were one of the top performing teams - in fact if the first half of the season had been as good as the second they would have probably won the title!

During the actual year of 2013 they have been one of the best performing teams in the Premier League - if not the best!

Considering that United were so far ahead by early 2013 that they could afford to take it easy, while Liverpool were desperately fighting for every point to get in a Champions league spot United's record was still better than Liverpool. Taking into consideration that United's second half of 2013 has been utter crap, I think you will find that for the whole of 2013 there is still only 1 point difference.

Considering that United were so far ahead by early 2013 that they could afford to take it easy, while Liverpool were desperately fighting for every point to get in a Champions league spot United's record was still better than Liverpool. Taking into consideration that United's second half of 2013 has been utter crap, I think you will find that for the whole of 2013 there is still only 1 point difference.

Yep Liverpool one point ahead of the reigning champions!