First Snow :)

Dizzy

We live in Warrington!!! We don't get snow do we?, well not more then a couple of centimeters.

Recall more then once battling through snow and on a couple of occasions giving up, to get into Warrington or phone someone here only to find out there is no snow of virtually non

....and the year before that too Baz.  I remember the past three years oh too well as each time I was obsessed with being out on it and taking photo's and even the dog got bored of being taken out all the time.

Seem to remember we had well over 6 inches of snow on more than one occasions and it lasted ages... and it froze too.  Now that was not so good although I did find a use for my sons old studded old cricket shoes.

it was lovely, especially for the kids.

It was, I love snow!!!

....and the year before that too Baz.  I remember the past three years oh too well as each time I was obsessed with being out on it and taking photo's and even the dog got bored of being taken out all the time.

Seem to remember we had well over 6 inches of snow on more than one occasions and it lasted ages... and it froze too.  Now that was not so good although I did find a use for my sons old studded old cricket shoes.

Where were you last year and the year before then? We had loads of the stuff

Yes we had a bit of snow 3 years ago,first time in how many years?

Last winter I do not recall any major snow falls in Warrington, remember getting up one day to some snow but you could see the grass poking through it, it soon washed away in the rain.

Previous winter I was abroad when snow happened, remember watching it on TV, but my nieces still went to school so couldn't have been that much