Where are these situated in town?.

algy

The following may be seen in or from the towns streets, on what buildings are the following attached or displayed?.

1. No Picture as it would give it away immediately!.

On what building are the words "AVE MARIA" displayed.

2. I have blanked the window reflection as it was a complete give away.

P210813_142201_zps87f9985c.jpg

P210813_1426_zps305ca8da.jpg

P210813_1428_zps3d89caa7.jpg

Is the last one (Cromwell) on the little black and white cottage/restaurant  near Sainsburys ?

No idea where the others are although there looks to be double yellow lines in the window reflection of no. 2 so it must be near a road and on a corner. Do I get a 10th of a point for saying 'road and corner' ? :lol: :)

Is the last one (Cromwell) on the little black and white cottage/restaurant  near Sainsburys ?

No idea where the others are although there looks to be double yellow lines in the window reflection of no. 2 so it must be near a road and on a corner. Do I get a 10th of a point for saying 'road and corner' ? :lol:  :)

Cromwell sign correct Dizz and you can have a 10th point for the corner. :wink:

Have you also blanked yourself out  Algy to add to this reputation as an international man of mystery ?

Took me a few moments to realise what you meant Davy (bit slow on the uptake lately) then I 'clocked' that you meant my reflection!, now that is worrying! as I don't recollect seeing my reflection on the picture and I obviously stood in front of the window when I took the photo.

Took me a few moments to realise what you meant Davy (bit slow on the uptake lately) then I 'clocked' that you meant my reflection!, now that is worrying! as I don't recollect seeing my reflection on the picture and I obviously stood in front of the window when I took the photo.

Ah, a ghostly apparition that cannot be photographed.

Correct Dizz, St Mary's Catholic Church in Buttermarket St. as usual no one ever bothers to look up!, "AVE MARIA" is sculpted in stone at the top of the tower on all four sides.

Sorry about the poor quality picture but it's the only one I could find (St Mary's website), I took a photo with my phone along with the others but the sun was behind the tower and you couldn't see the lettering.

AveMaria_zpsbce82b52.jpg