Bored in birchwood

Purplekali

I don't think that was the reason Wolfie, I think it was when she met the inmates. :lol: :lol:

May I politely remind you that you are one of the long standing 'inmates' of the forum too Algy (although a hightly respected one of course) :lol:

Purplekali PLEASE STICK AROUND if for nothing more than to give this forum more girlie power.  If you are bored then teasing the men on here can be great fun from time to time beleive me and it certainly helps in alleviating boredom :wink:   :lol:  

We are all a great lot really ... honest...    8)  :wink: 

May I politely remind you that you are one of the long standing 'inmates' of the forum too Algy (although a hightly respected one of course) :lol:

Purplekali PLEASE STICK AROUND if for nothing more than to give this forum more girlie power.  If you are bored then teasing the men on here can be great fun from time to time beleive me and it certainly helps in alleviating boredom :wink:   :lol:  

Not sure about the 'respected' bit Dizz, after the videos, my son spotted the first one and gave me a right rollocking, thank the good lord Mrs Algy hasn't spotted them.

I attempted to explain that the 'language' is required, as they don't work the same without it, I'm afraid it didn't wash. :blink: 

BUMP!