Warships to be sent to French Ports

Bazj

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my Dad informed me this morning that Willy forced the issue by putting 26 longhaul planes in the air and flying them here to prove there was no risk. Damn good job he was right, or that'd be 52 dead pilots and a lot of expensive wreckage..... I don't think I'd have done it!

On the other hand, my stranded in-law is now out of the NY Hotel with authentic US cockroaches and on a plane to Heathrow, with a car waiting to bring him and three colleagues home tonight. All being well, he will be here around midnight. He will actually have been right round the world then, as he flew east to Japan, then east to the USA and east again home.

give asp a shout maybe he can earn a bit of beer money bringing a few back with him :wink::twisted:

Sorry we're full up already. Plus I wouldn't want to have a load of strangers flicking their fag ends onto the tops of my tanks full of motor spirit thank you!! :shock::shock::shock: