How daft does it have to get?

A Police anti-terrorist training exercise has been criticised by Muslims, as one of the pretend terrorists shouted "Allah Akbar" (God is Great); like terrorist do. Now the Police have apologised; perhaps they made the scenario too realistic?!  

Perhaps they did get it wrong, as the threat level from an IRA dissident attack has just been increased. Perhaps the pretend terrorist in the Police exercise, should have shouted " b'jesus Paddy, which button do I press?"; which would no doubt have offended the Irish !

LOL :lol:

But the IRA representative is not likely to blow himself up, he would go to hell as suicide is a sin!

Although picking on Christians would have been a safe option.

Seriously though the police seem to be in a impossible situation these days.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It really is a ridiculous situation,the defence of the realm that protects everyone who wants to be a part of it,but the people we expect to protect us are tied by petty political correctness.

I am always reminded of an old Giles cartoon from the height of the NI troubles where a soldier, after being hit by umpteen bricks, turns to his corporal & says " If another one of them bricks hits me  i'm going to write to my MP to try & get permission to fire a rubber bullet back at the b&$***d$ ", or words to that effect.