Are the Americans Spying on us

Lt Kije

Well I have just recieved an email from the CIA stating that in know way are they or any other agency monitoring my internet usage or spying on me, no way did it happen, it was freak weather balllon that caused it and those black cars with dark windows do not belong to us at all, ours are the ones that are parked further down the road with the fake google earth signs on, so sayng that we are monitoring you will be classed as an act of terrorism and you will be arrested and expedited to face charges. remember we are keeping an eye on you, only we're not. 8)  8)  8)

My Facebook page has just been "closed down because of un-authorised access from Shreiveport USA". I admit to being a card carrying member of the Labour Party (God bless Ed.) and I may have been a little bit more vocal about local, national and international issues than could be seen to have been healthy but, apart from that, why on earth are the International (anti) Terorist agencies interested in small little me?

Blimey RC so you have now been banned by Fac'less' Book as well as Warrington Worldwide.  You will have no one  left to talk too soon if you keep that up :lol:

PS Just because you are paranoid it doesn't mean they are not out to get you...... 8)  :lol:

Only recent thing that has happened to me was a google search asking me to type in a security code as I seemed to be taking a long time to find out some info. Well Duh, when you do a search and it come up with 314567834 hits it is going to take a long time to find what you are looking for innit. :roll:

I admit to being a card carrying member of the Labour Party (God bless Ed.)

With comments like that above; I think they are more likely to be worried about your mental health and your abilities to make rational decisions to be honest!!!

With comments like that above; I think they are more likely to be worried about your mental health and your abilities to make rational decisions to be honest!!!

Hang on, you support UKIP, since when has Nigel Farage been of stable mental health, especially when you look at how he runs his party.

I support UKIP because they have a main policy in which I believe..... they have never had a shot at power but hopefully their influence on politics recently has shaken up the other parties into thinking that not everyone who wants out of this money drain that is the EU  is a racist and BNP supporter. Polls regularly return over 50% in favour of getting out and that is still growing. regardless of the leader; the policies appeal to the masses and if that gets us out; that's good enough for me