Sign in to follow this  
observer

The American Dream-

Wow its nice to know what people really think of me and my country.

America must be good....Mickey Mouse lives there (well and Paris too I suppose...and I wouldn't want to live there!!)

I'll chip in but only if he takes Wolfie with him. :D:wink:

What, so you can take over my role as forum antagonist?

Think she's taken a shine to you wolfie. :wink:

I was always told that "she's the cats mother", anyway Florence is to classy for Wolfie!!!. :lol:

There's no place like home, providing we keep the doors shut !

Even with the doors shut the crims will get in if they want to.

Thank you Algy. Long time since I heard that saying. My parents would quote it if I referred to any of my sisters as she, or vice-versa.

anyway Florence is to classy for Wolfie!!!. :lol:

Classy women are a lot like Turtles.

They are rarely on their back but when they are they are there for a long time :wink:

Classy women are a lot like Turtles.

They are rarely on their back but when they are they are there for a long time :wink:

No comment, just waiting for Cleo's reply. :lol:

Certainly if we're talking about the UK.

The same for any Country with the exception of Egypt where their is no crime apparently.

The same for any Country with the exception of Egypt where their is no crime apparently.

In Egypt, especially the village where we live, doors are opened all day long and no worries about anyone cominng in on the rob. Speaks for itself, eh what?

The only problem we have with leaving the doors open is that some kid passing will pick up one of our siamese cats if they are out on the steps and try to walk away with it.

Crime has significantly increased since the fall of Mubarak - including a 200% rise in Homicide , a 10 fold increase in armed robberies and a 50% increase in burglaries - according to the Interior Minister.

Because Mubarak released so many prisoners, making it appear like jailbreaks, in effort to defeat the protestors so of course crime rose because the crims were back on the streets.

Seems women are safe there, providing they remain covered up !

Naturally, because unlike in the uk Egyptian women do not go around flashing so much naked flesh and thus raising the libido and sexual desires of the men. Plus the fact that a woman indulging in sex prior to marriage brings shame upon herself and her family. Whereas in the uk so many women play around so much and have sex with anyone who take their fancy - thousands of illigitimate kids - and nobody gives a f.

• Downvote 3

In Egypt, especially the village where we live, doors are opened all day long and no worries about anyone cominng in on the rob. Speaks for itself, eh what?

The only problem we have with leaving the doors open is that some kid passing will pick up one of our siamese cats if they are out on the steps and try to walk away with it.

No criminals Florence but plenty of juvenile 'cat burglers' then. :D:wink: