Mr Cameron in India

Lt Kije

It appears Mr Cameron is in India, trying to drum up trade, and to persuade Indian students to come back to English Universities, whos numbers have plummeted due to the immigration debate in the UK. So it appears we can't live with them or with out them, and U turn by the Tory party. Mr Cameron has the tight rope to walk, how to keep Obs happy but get more students in.

No chance

The problem lies with the British Authorities, with a total failiure to track foreign students whilst they are here, to ensure they are abiding by their visa conditions. Providing they actually attend Uni and complete their course - no probs, then a fond farewell. IF they duck their studies and dissappear into the community (breaking their visa conditions), then we need an efficient and effective system to apprehend them and return them home ASAP - simples. So Dave needs to walk the walk, rather than talking the talk.

I watched our illustrious leader on TV yesterday on a walk-about in a large crowd of locals in India and they were going wild...jumping up and down cheering and screaming and I thought to myself that the Indian people must adore our Old Etonian until the commentator pointed out that walking alongside our hero was India's most popular film star but it didn't stop Dave from claiming the accolades.

:lol:  :lol:  That's so funny.   I bet no-one even noticed Cameron was there and doubt they wouldn't have gone if he'd been on his own.  Clever eh !

edit... this was in reply to Safeways post and not yours about the massacre Obs... your post wasn't there when I started my reply :oops: