More Snow pics... fed up yet?

Dizzy

These four little chaps were definately fed up today in their snow covered field up at Hill Cliffe next to the grave yard :(

This cheeky one  took a shine to my camera and yes he was that close.. no zoom or cropping needed there ha ha 

IMG_9399.jpg

IMG_9402.jpg

IMG_9382.jpg

IMG_9427.jpg

IMG_9428.jpg

IMG_9446.jpg

IMG_9441.jpg

If you look caarefully you can see the Town Hall on this one

IMG_9467.jpg

... but over at Ackers Pit the young swans were having fun practicing their flying.....

IMG_9547.jpg

and CRASH LANDINGS on the ice... ouch

IMG_9548.jpg

"How many times have I told you it's icy.... SLOW DOWN" says mum whilst flapping her wings in despair ... 'Now go back and try again !!'

IMG_9551.jpg

IMG_9555.jpg

Whisper whisper.........'God why do parents have to moan all the time..... we were only having some fun'

IMG_9560.jpg

IMG_9543.jpg

Smashing photos Dizz, I especially like the two little donkey's one, but they're all brilliant, no need for editing with these as you appear to have your settings sorted.

Wolfie, will you sto'Pi-----g about with her photos, we all know your a wizzard headitter' personally I think you must have been dropped on yours at some time or another. :lol: :lol:

Wolfie, will you sto'Pi-----g about with her photos, we all know your a wizzard headitter' personally I think you must have been dropped on yours at some time or another. :lol: :lol:

What's the problem alg, Diz isn't complaining. I was doing that to her pics yonks ago, long before you came on the forum. :wink:

Smashing photos Dizz, I especially like the two little donkey's one, but they're all brilliant, no need for editing with these as you appear to have your settings sorted.

Thanks Algy. 

Nowt to do with me getting my settings right... just a lovely bright day with nice skies some sun and snow.... point and click on auto :wink:

The little donkeys were quite sad to see though as they are tiny and half the size of normal donkeys.  I wondered if they were just very young but their little faces and eyes looked old and sad like they'd had a rough life at some time and they were very scruffy but in a cute way.   When I gave them a friendly rub they made me itch.  Crikey I wonder if they had fleas or something. 

Anyway, I've just been to the shops and bought a big bag or carrots and am going to take them up for my four new friends tomorrow.  I wonder who owns them all and if they are still stood in the snow as I type this, the two donkeys had a shelter in their little field but the other two had nothing at all. 

I'm sure they will be fine though and maybe they were all just having a "sad faces on quick chaps..... here's someone who really looks gullible and a right softy and will bring us goodies next time she comes if we play this right ! " sort of day   :lol:

PS....... Wolfie... keep 'P......g' with them as much as you like cos I really like your animated snowy effect.  How did you do that ?

PPS.... thanks Peter