Remaining phtos from Yorkshire Trip.

algy

These are the remaining photos from the previous post.

This Honda VFR V4 Force was ridden by one of the hotel staff a young lady about 5 foot tall and quite dainty, but could she handle it!.

P1000030_zpsf9bf5eb4.jpg

The Calder Valley today (Sunday) weather not brilliant for photography.

P1000046_zps8c1223e8.jpg

P1000049_zps0bbbb14a.jpg

At the top of this picture are some gouges out of the ground, are they man made or is it just the ground moving naturally?, whatever it is if you view the photo upside down it looks like a smiling face sleeping peacefully!.

P1000047_zps1553566f.jpg

The face is now at the bottom of the photo.

Reversed_zpsccb947d2.jpg

Try as I may, I can't see any smiling face, not even standing on my head. :unsure:

There's an optical illusion for you. top pic the part running down the middle looks sunken between two rising sides. However, in the second pic of same scene turned upside down the centre looks raised between two descending sides.

Never going to stand on my head to view a picture again. You just wouldnt believe the number of typos I had to correct in that bit of text

I'm glad you mentioned the illusion Cleo as I thought my eyes were going fummy. At first I thought it was a different pic so I rotated Algys first one myslef and it's not. It's weird eh ?

I can see a face in the bottom one just slightly left off centre at the very bottom (although to me it looked like it's was winking at first).

You seem to be getting along fine with your new camera Algy. When the weather is a bit poor or very contrasted light I usually use the auto bracketing setting on my camera and then blend them to make one image which captures a lot more of the range of light and shadow (HDR) Your camera does it so might be worth a play.

Ah so it's your fault I don't get pressies at xmas anymore PJ :evil: I thought it was just my other half being mean and/or indecisive :lol:

Algy, I keep having to flick of your pics before my other half sees that VFR.

It looks lovely where you went today and from your pics you seem to go to a lot of really nice places on your day's out. Do you think Mrs Algy will let me tag along too next time. I'll be no trouble honest :lol::D

Ah so it's your fault I don't get pressies at xmas anymore PJ :evil: I thought it was just my other half being mean and/or indecisive :lol:

Algy, I keep having to flick of your pics before my other half sees that VFR.

It looks lovely where you went today and from your pics you seem to go to a lot of really nice places on your day's out. Do you think Mrs Algy will let me tag along too next time. I'll be no trouble honest :lol::D

Not A problem Dizz, Oh!. and our son Andy does remember you he says that you were in his year. :wink::D :grin:

PJ if you read this, thanks for the tip I shall give that a try!. :)