Police Car Chase Stockton Heath yesterday

Dizzy

What on earth is happening in Stockton Heath ?

Is your area as bad at the moment ?

Over the past month we've had a bank raid in broad daylight on a Friday teatime with the getaway car apparently speeding down West Avenue past the primary school, now we've got a spate of bike thefts (already a topic about that)

..... and yesterday around 4pm we had a police car chase, helicopter up and the lot with the car being abandoned near Thorn Marine next to the London Bridge and two people arrested. That also sped down West Avenue past the primary school according to a comment under the news story.

Bet the scumbags were shocked when they realised London Road was completely closed at the bridge :wink:

It was on the main news page at teatime yesterday but has now been moved to the crime section of Warrington Worldwide (found under the 'Full News Index' tab on the main news page).

I didn't know we had a crime section :oops:

See more on the news page report here Stockton Heath - Two Arrested after Car Chase

Eye witness report from the pub and someone who was stood on the street at the time where they jumped out....... one of them jumped in the canal and swam across trying to get away :roll: Clearly a quick dip can't out 'run' a police helicopter and police everwhere on dry land :wink::lol:

Another one jumped over the wall of the pub... there was mention of a third who wasn't caught at the time.... maybe he fell down the collapsed sewer hole and is stuck or maybe people can't count or were watching a policeman.

East european looking possibly Polish (allegidely)

Of course not seeing it myself I am only relaying the tales.

I wonder if they are are the bike theives.. I hope they are !

"East European looking" :blink: :blink: I work with a lot of Poles, Romanians, Latvians, Lithuanians, Ukrainians, Russians etc. I defy anybody to pick out one of these nationalities by looks alone (not blaming you Dizzy, you're just the messenger). :wink:

Thanks Asp... I wouldn't be able to define any of those nationalities myself infact whenever I go to Ikea they all look the same and sound 'similar' but are probably miles apart.

Good job I wasn't a witness as I would have just said they looked 'foreign'.

East/west/north/south/or anywhere else I would have no idea.

If they had nice dark slanty eyes and dark hair I would have said Japanese or Chinese though, dark skin/light skin/inbetween skin/white or wishy washy skin, dark hair/medium/light or bald, long or short.......that's as good as I get and I'd probably get that wrong too. :oops:

If they had nice dark slanty eyes and dark hair I would have said Japanese or Chinese though, dark skin/light skin/inbetween skin/white or wishy washy skin, dark hair/medium/light or bald, long or short.......that's as good as I get and I'd probably get that wrong too. :oops:

You certainly did....what's a wishy washy slin? :lol::lol::lol:

Read the news. Sheesh! I never thought of that! :lol:

DURH !!! :lol:

Easily done though as it was a late news story at teatime yeserday and like I said it then moved from the news page to the crime page before most of us looked this morning so a lot probably missed it (sorry Gary not having a whinge or anything :oops: )

Read it again Cleo as it's been updated again now ... there's also another reader reply from someone who's mother was apparently a victim of these scum :shock:

My last reply is still waiting for approval though... seems you can't trust anyone these days :lol::wink: