Guilty and Not Guilty

Cleopatra

Cleo.

i have no real idea but trust the wisdom of the jury having heard the full facts. From what I read in the paper she was capable when SHE approached Mcdonald. What happened from there is not within my knowledge, other than Evans took advantage of an incapable woman. Circumstances alter cases.

Not heard that the prosecution will appeal, which may be significant.

Happy days

Consent in this context will be based on amongst other things, behaviour and evidence given at trial. if she cannot remember, this doesnt mean she consented. Without having actually been there and heard all the evidence or read the complete judgment (the judge is required to give reasons as to the aquital) then you cannot really understand why the aquital / conviction differred. I havent seen anything in the legal press which I would expect if the judge got it fundamentally wrong. if he did, the AG would be appealing and I havent heard that he has.

Cleo.

i have no real idea but trust the wisdom of the jury having heard the full facts. From what I read in the paper she was capable when SHE approached Mcdonald. What happened from there is not within my knowledge, other than Evans took advantage of an incapable woman. Circumstances alter cases.

Not heard that the prosecution will appeal, which may be significant.

Happy days

Consent in this context will be based on amongst other things, behaviour and evidence given at trial. if she cannot remember, this doesnt mean she consented. Without having actually been there and heard all the evidence or read the complete judgment (the judge is required to give reasons as to the aquital) then you cannot really understand why the aquital / conviction differred. I havent seen anything in the legal press which I would expect if the judge got it fundamentally wrong. if he did, the AG would be appealing and I havent heard that he has.

He stated there was an appeal a couple of days ago.

btw where's all the evidence come from in this case? Thought there were only three people in the room, so unless they had cctv in the rooms or one of them was filming on their mobile - we seem to have the word of a drunken female with no clear memory of the incident V two guys; unless one of the guys shopped the other? :unsure: