Apps

Lt Kije

Hopefully a place where people can share decent apps they have on their phone or pads

Goskywatch for iPhone or iPad, point your phone or pad at a star and it tells you the name of the star or constilation

I Radio uk, digital radio

Photosyth let's you take panoramic picture on your phone or iPad

Clipboard a hub for facebook twitter ect

Tv catch up, live free view for your phone r pad ( make sure you are not limited to how much you can download by your phone provider)

5-0 radio listen in to American police

Anyone got any more

Hopefully a place where people can share decent apps they have on their phone or pads

Goskywatch for iPhone or iPad, point your phone or pad at a star and it tells you the name of the star or constilation

I Radio uk, digital radio

Photosyth let's you take panoramic picture on your phone or iPad

Clipboard a hub for facebook twitter ect

Tv catch up, live free view for your phone r pad ( make sure you are not limited to how much you can download by your phone provider)

5-0 radio listen in to American police

Anyone got any more

Flightradar24

Planefinder

Both real time aircraft trackers, point your iphone at an aircraft and see all the data, speed, height, where from, destination, etc. plus there is usually a photo of the actual plane.

I believe there is also a very good one called 'Web Enhanced Intelligent Recognition Download Operation'.

It sounds similar to the others already mentioned in the fact that you just point your phone or pad at an object (in this case a persons face). You can do it anywhere ie in the street, in a pub, nightclub, meeting blah blah blah and it will bring up the persons full profile and tell you all about them including their real likes and dislikes, their most talked about topics online and even their shoe size, allergies and bank details etc etc.

A must for anyone in business or anyone about to embark on a frienship or simply just going out for a pint in the pub who may want to know a little more about the bod at the bar who wants to chat to you (or vice versa of course)

I've never tried it myself though as I don't have an Iphone or Ipad... I only have android and the free apps on there do warn that you are giving access to the app developer and 'others'. :unsure:

• 5 weeks later...

I believe there is also a very good one called 'Web Enhanced Intelligent Recognition Download Operation'.

It sounds similar to the others already mentioned in the fact that you just point your phone or pad at an object (in this case a persons face). You can do it anywhere ie in the street, in a pub, nightclub, meeting blah blah blah and it will bring up the persons full profile and tell you all about them including their real likes and dislikes, their most talked about topics online and even their shoe size, allergies and bank details etc etc.

A must for anyone in business or anyone about to embark on a frienship or simply just going out for a pint in the pub who may want to know a little more about the bod at the bar who wants to chat to you (or vice versa of course)

I've never tried it myself though as I don't have an Iphone or Ipad... I only have android and the free apps on there do warn that you are giving access to the app developer and 'others'. :unsure:

Maybe the police force should employ them then they can point it at someone before pointing a gun and pulling the trigger.