Rhys Evans

Gary

Good player.

I would have liked him to play for Wales instead of England. Can't blame him for wanting to play on a bigger stage but I feel too many are switching to England.

I would like to see Wales RL rise up and give England a good challenge. Both teams would then be able to improve themselves much like Australia and New Zealand do.

Rhys Evans is perhaps the most promising youngster Wire have had since Iestyn Harris. We lost Harris's best years because of the chronic cash problems at the club at the time. Happily those days have been left well behind. Wing is perhaps the best position for him at the moment but he'll certainly be played centre in the future. No doubt the know-alls on another forum will soon be calling for him to *beef up* which of course means he'll lose some of the searing pace he has. He must be kept well away from the gym and the rest of the iron pumping muscle bound freaks.

Rhys Evans is perhaps the most promising youngster Wire have had since Iestyn Harris. We lost Harris's best years because of the chronic cash problems at the club at the time. Happily those days have been left well behind. Wing is perhaps the best position for him at the moment but he'll certainly be played centre in the future. No doubt the know-alls on another forum will soon be calling for him to *beef up* which of course means he'll lose some of the searing pace he has. He must be kept well away from the gym and the rest of the iron pumping muscle bound freaks.

As I've already said on another thread, he reminds me of John Bevan with his build. Looks like he could be a real asset this year.