Adrenalin Rush?. err no thanks ?

Dizzy

Is there something wrong with my computer or I-phone as I can't see any clip or image for this post? Am I missing some software? I can usually see everything else.

Someone please tell me what this is. The curiosity is killing me. :shock:

It's not for the feint hearted Wireboy and you iphone probably has a special inbuilt app on wherby it monitors your state of mind and nerves over a period of time and as such has automatically blocked you from viewing anything which might make you a little jittery.

Ohh yes please as I'd love to see those :D

It was always a dream of mine to do a parachute jump and a girl I worked with used to go skydiving a few times a month.

A bloke in the same office flew a private plane at barton and always said he would take a few of us up but we never got the same days off.

Another girl (same office again) was a qualified diver and did scuba diving at weekends and I was going to learn that too...... and before I knew it I had almost hit 30, had a kiddie and suddenly became a complete whimp despite all my antics when I was younger :oops:

Two other chaps in the office went train spotting every free minute they had though and loved to bring their little notebooks in to show us all... maybe at that stage I should have made more of an effort to join them as least they had two feet on the ground (in an odd sort of way) :lol::lol:

It's not for the feint hearted Wireboy and you iphone probably has a special inbuilt app on wherby it monitors your state of mind and nerves over a period of time and as such has automatically blocked you from viewing anything which might make you a little jittery.

The I-phone app must have sensed that I had calmed down and allowed me to watch it.

Very good and like others on here I have done bungee jumping and the like in the past but not anymore. I don't have the stomach. Well I never did but I used to be able to hide it well. :P

Bloody hell give me bungee jumping any day.

I just watched this (advert before hand sorry). What the hell was the bloke and his friend with the camera thinking about.. clearly nothing I guess :evil:

Fightening and damn right stupid !!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/9028591/Man-lies-under-speeding-train-in-reckless-stunt.html