For PJ

Cleopatra

That's what they all say. :wink:

and they are all wrong.... religion is a nonsense peddled by people who want to wield a scary power over others..... scare people into thinking there is someone up in the sky who will zap you with a bolt of lightening or if you are really naughty, condem you to an eternity of purgatory (or watching X Factor)

Now that scientists have discovered the "God" particle, the religion stuff will get knocked into a cocked hat anyway and people can start to live their lives free of the shackles

No, you may not ask and believe me I really do not use religion as a crutch.

In my life I do not need a crutch. I have a nice big house, a wonderful, wonderful husband and a beautiful family of 7 children and 17 beautiful and handsome grandchildren. We are happy watching them grow and develop and in two cases planning marriage and, insha Allah, my beautiful family will increase even more.

We are content in our lives. We have everything we need and definately, no matter what you may think and say, P J, we do not need a crutch. :D

I am not disputing that millions of people are happy without religion and I do not ever attempt to convert anyone to religion. Each to his own and whatever dings his dong! :lol:

Cleopatra I am really glad that your God saw fit to bless you so well, especially with a nice big house which you list ahead of all your other blessings :wink:

Thank you so much J P and I hope your God blesses you too. Most people would probably list their house first. You know, it's most important thing to have a house around which to plan and live your life. Having done so doesn't neccesarily mean that that all my other blessings are not as important really, does it? Come on, admit it, you are just nit-picking, rather like another user. :wink:

Not at all! :lol::lol:

Oh I didn't mention our house in Warrington and our house in London, which we are in the process of selling because we will not be returning to Uk.

And I didn't mention our apartment in Cairo, which we shall be selling because we ar in the process of having a bigger one built, and our apartment in alexandria. :lol::lol::lol:

Just to demonstrate that I don't need to make a crutch of religion mind you. :lol::lol::lol:

Not at all! :lol::lol:

Oh I didn't mention our house in Warrington and our house in London, which we are in the process of selling because we will not be returning to Uk.

And I didn't mention our apartment in Cairo, which we shall be selling because we ar in the process of having a bigger one built, and our apartment in alexandria. :lol::lol::lol:

Just to demonstrate that I don't need to make a crutch of religion mind you. :lol::lol::lol:

I think you need one more than you realise :mrgreen: