NO,NO,NO,NO,NO and NO again!!

asperity

I'm not docile.

We could come on this forum and bitch and moan until were blue in the face about the current state of this country.

I agree with you. Why should we pay? But also like I stated there are a lot of things in this country I don't think I should pay for. This is one more where we will get absolutely no say in the matter and throwing insults on a forum will not change that fact.

It is obvious that the Lib Dems will be strong supporters.... now that there are only about 11 people in the entire country that support them; they will need all the help they can get!

I think it is about time we had some Libyan style justice for ALL of the political elite in this country. They do not listen and they do not represent the people they are supposed to....

Wireboy, if you think being called "docile" is an insult you must lead a very sheltered life! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If politicians want money to gain office they should work for it, not just be given more handouts from the public purse. If this means donations from private individuals/companies then all well and good as long as the donations are transparent and obvious. That way everyone knows who is in the pay of whom. I'm certainly fed up with having my pockets picked by these mendacious half-wits who pretend to govern the country :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

• Upvote 1

Wireboy, if you think being called "docile" is an insult you must lead a very sheltered life! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If politicians want money to gain office they should work for it, not just be given more handouts from the public purse. If this means donations from private individuals/companies then all well and good as long as the donations are transparent and obvious. That way everyone knows who is in the pay of whom. I'm certainly fed up with having my pockets picked by these mendacious half-wits who pretend to govern the country :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I wish I did lead a very sheltered life, but unfortunately I don't.

Being called "docile" isn't exactly a compliment is it? I personally would not call a stranger docile in person as you are not sure how that person would react.

Back on topic. The thing with private individuals or companies donating is the fact that they don't really remain anonymous anymore. Anyone with a little bit of celebrity status is plastered all over the news with there donation. J K Rowling is a prime example in her donation to labour.

That is probably putting people off as they don't really want others knowing there political allegiance. So donations have dropped off and the main 3 will look elsewhere for cash. :twisted:

They may come up with a new system where you are taxed for your vote. They could call it Voting tax or “Poll tax.” :unsure: