Fireworks Display

Agamemnon1

Blackbrook Community Associations annual :PFREE :P Fireworks display will take place at the rear of the Hawthorn Centre Orange Grove on Saturday 5th November. The evening starts around 6-00pm with burgers/hot dogs music etc.

The display will start approx 7-15 pm.

:!: PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR OWN FIREWORKS :!:

Hi Peter, Hope all is well.

Same old story Pete. If volunteers like myself dont take action thats when we risk loosing these kinds of community activities. Its not just a fireworks display Pete, It has different groups and organisations working together in the community, Blackbrook Community Association, The Police, The Birchwood Lions , The Hawthorn Center, St Bridgets School , Fire and Rescue, Stronger Together in Warrington and many more .

It really annoys me when certain folk will just sit back and let another community initiative slip away.

Sorry about the rant Peter , :P

Hi Peter, Hope all is well.

Same old story Pete. If volunteers like myself dont take action thats when we risk loosing these kinds of community activities. Its not just a fireworks display Pete, It has different groups and organisations working together in the community, Blackbrook Community Association, The Police, The Birchwood Lions , The Hawthorn Center, St Bridgets School , Fire and Rescue, Stronger Together in Warrington and many more .

It really annoys me when certain folk will just sit back and let another community initiative slip away.

Sorry about the rant Peter , :P

I see you have managed to log in then :wink:

Your right Gary. I was using the wrong log in details :oops:

But it dont alter the fact that i found it difficult to contact anyone about my problem :roll: I sent numerous messages on your contact address and had no replies. I eventually had to enlist Peters help to contact WWW.

Regards Agememnon1. :P

Your right Gary. I was using the wrong log in details :oops:

But it dont alter the fact that i found it difficult to contact anyone about my problem :roll: I sent numerous messages on your contact address and had no replies. I eventually had to enlist Peters help to contact WWW.

Regards Agememnon1. :P

Sorry about that - but we receive over 1,000 emails a day and deal with them as quickly as possible.

I did email you personally on a couple of occasions and spent time sorting out the problem.

On behalf of B.C.A i would like to thank everyone who helped to make Saturdays display a huge success. Birchwood Lions ( especially Captain Mainwareing :wink: )

WBC, The Hawthorn Center and its staff, The STiW wardens, the police and fire and rescue, St Bridgets School, The public for once again turning out in their hundreds, :P

A massive thanks to all the volunteers who gave up their time to make the event another great success

:D:D

• 2 weeks later...