On yer plane?

observer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've corrected two of yours today :wink:, I normally let peoples go, but as you never miss an opportunity when it comes to mine, I thought what the hell. I have the excuse that some of my posts come from my phone whats yours :wink:

On the other hand you could stop pointing my typo's out and I will do the same, but I think your to pedantic to do that :wink:

Or are you :?:

I think you are becoming paranoid to be honest. If I were to post every time you made a mistake I would have a full time job on here. Get over yourself LtKije, Lt Kije or however you want your pseudonym spelt. I have always admitted being pedantic so you can't throw that at me. Anyway give my love to Middlesborough, fine place :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

They used to have SRNs, SENs and now auxilliaries or assistants. I'm not knocking the aspiration of occupations to improve standards and qualifications, and turn their jobs into professions; BUT, the person with the degree, will tend to be employed behind a desk rather than at the coal face - and perhaps we've enough beaurocrats in the NHS already? :unsure: