Embryonic Research?

observer

Maybe the bill is to also help lesbians be proper people as well? I dont know why they have to hide it?

We had all the trouble about gene changed crops when we were all going to mutate in, something elce !!! There is scope for this work to push the boundries of nature to a greater human understanding. Maybe they will find a cure for all the dreadful ailments of the human race Alzheimer?s , Cancers even Gays could be cured. I expect that whatever we do the scientists will always want to go that step further. Do we have it in this country where it is open and controlled or in the 3rd world where anything goes. Do we not already experiment on humans in this country?

Originally posted by little fella:

Maybe the bill is to also help lesbians be proper people as well? I dont know why they have to hide it?

Maybe they will find a cure for all the dreadful ailments of the human race Alzheimer?s , Cancers even Gays could be cured. ?

Are lesbians not proper people?? please explain why not?

Being Gay or a lesbian isnt a disease and i am surprised that you have made such a comment..I know a few gay people male and female even the odd Bi and i they are no different to anyone else if anything more understanding and open minded...

Steve

The question of - 'is a gay relationship ?normal?'. the answer to that is clearly no - it is not normal. It is in fact abnormal.

For those who were ?born gay? - it?s a physical birth defect, equivalent to a hormone imbalance.

So in that respect they are different. :o