Anderson remains focused on Wolves

Gary

Wirewire, Not being the sharpest tool in the box doesn't mean that the man has no capabilities.

I doubt that Einstein nor Churchill knew what a rugby ball was, but that didn't mean that they weren't good at their trade. :roll:Not everyone has the gift of the gab.

I was just making an observation about the interview.

I for one have always been a fan of Louis' and will be sad to see him leave. I made no comment on his rugby ability, which I've always rated highly.

A more than adequate replacement for Louis Anderson is lined up for next season in the shape of Trent Waterhouse. What's needed is a replacement for Matt King. I'd like to see Rhys Evans given a chance. What I wouldn't want is his fellow Welshman Rhys Williams anywhere near the first team. I just don't rate him at all. I made my mind up about him during the Catalans game this season at the HJ when the French winger broke away and Williams gave chase, for about 5 steps that is and then he just gave up and jogged back to his own try line...bone idle poseur.

A more than adequate replacement for Louis Anderson is lined up for next season in the shape of Trent Waterhouse. What's needed is a replacement for Matt King. I'd like to see Rhys Evans given a chance. What I wouldn't want is his fellow Welshman Rhys Williams anywhere near the first team. I just don't rate him at all. I made my mind up about him during the Catalans game this season at the HJ when the French winger broke away and Williams gave chase, for about 5 steps that is and then he just gave up and jogged back to his own try line...bone idle poseur.

We'll certainly miss King - he's such a class act both in attack and defence.

Evans is going to be an awesome player and I'm sure he'll get more opportunities next season - we also have Ratchford to come in.......