Good grief - I thought I was being attacked

Dizzy

Did anyone else just hear or see the plane that just flew over ? (It flew over mine at approx 8.20pm)

I heard it first and the dog came racing in from outside ears back and a startled look on her face)...

It was heading towards the direction of Liverpool airport (well I presume that's where it was going as the other planes go that way).

It looked and sounded like some sort of fighter jet and I could hear it for ages.

Yep made one heck of a racket. Not sure what it was but seemed to have plenty of ordinance hanging under it's wings.

Passed over our house about that time and almost deafened me as I had the windows open at the time. I am on the flight path for liverpool airport so get plenty off aircraft passing over.

Probably doing practice landings at the airport. the hercules was over again on saturday doing a few training runs.

:shock: Why on earth were they using a high powered jet to spread 'smellies'?

It didn't appear to be dropping anything when it flew over here and we got the smell much ealier... I guess it must have been going back to the farm to reload :blink: