Professional Political Stalkers

Should you try and get rid of political stalkers or just put up with them because at least you know where they are and what they are doing :?:

Being a councillor I know I face accusations of all sorts from all sorts, people think that you come from the gutter and live off the fat of the land which is fair comment and goes with the territory.

I remember one of them saying that 'That's Politics Geoff' but at least he had the gace to face defeat and left honorably just like i did when my reign as a Parish Councillor came to an end.

Being bitter simply eats away at your soul and there is nothing worse or so 'they' say. I never have found out who 'they' are but there do seem to be an awful lot of them with a great deal to say. :huh:

I know exactly what you mean Geoff.

There is no better place to stalk somebody from than the internet. I am very involved in the lawfull side of angling. Some of the accusations that I have had made against me have been very seriouse, lucklly non of the mud has stuck. And I am still very proactive.

It is what the lawfull bods call Assasination of Character. That is the only weapon that your assailants can try to use against you.

Should you try and get rid of political stalkers or just put up with them because at least you know where they are and what they are doing

Keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer.

I know exactly what you mean Geoff.

There is no better place to stalk somebody from than the internet. I am very involved in the lawfull side of angling. Some of the accusations that I have had made against me have been very seriouse, lucklly non of the mud has stuck. And I am still very proactive.

It is what the lawfull bods call Assasination of Character. That is the only weapon that your assailants can try to use against you.

Should you try and get rid of political stalkers or just put up with them because at least you know where they are and what they are doing

Keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer.

Well actually O introduce them as my stalkers when they turn up to find out what I am doing. Do you know they even have spotters and report my whereabouts? :P

As Scott Wilson said to me when we bumped into each other out leafletting during a our campaign last year about something that I now can't remember 'It's politics Geoff' at least he never stalked me and was gracious in defeat.

So as an unemployed person, what courses do I need to go on to get a qualification to be a professional political stalker and what college/university does them. Once qualified who do I apply to to be assigned a politician to stalk and what would be my rate of pay. Also would the politician that I am assigned to be able to claim for me on expenses. :mrgreen:

would the politician that I am assigned to be able to claim for me on expenses. ?

I'm sure they would find a way Sid!

I would always be suspicious of any politician because they are there either for their own ends and benefits or because they want to inflict their ideals on the rest of us.

Rod King would make a good politician. He obviously has the time and means to go off spouting nonsense to councils around the country/world and then comes back with a standard retort for the rest of us to get involved if we don't like it.....sadly many of us don't have the time and it only appears to be the ones with the wacky ideas that have the time or money to be a politician