Good news for Saturday

I have been a wee bit concerned that we may not have been heading for Wembley this year but now after reading this article am now totally convinced we will be walking up Bobby Moore Way again in August :lol:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/rugby/view/201506/Sean-hitmen-to-KO-the-Wolves/

That guy is as good as Michael Fish at predictions :wink:

The winner of this game will win the competition, end of.

"but loose second-half performances against St Helens and Huddersfield suggest that they are not invincible"

What? The only time they outplayed us was the end of the 1st half, and maybe the start of the second (Which was generally 50/50) This article is a load of rubbish, to be honest.

I fear something of a banana skin here. The Crustmunchers are playing better than they did at the start of the season, hence top of the league. If they are allowed to get away with the Aussie type style of gamemanship and cheating they'll be hard to beat. If the ref does clamp down on the wrestling, gang tackling and delaying tactics at the play-the-ball then Wire should win. If not we'll lose.

The winner of this game will win the competition, end of.

"but loose second-half performances against St Helens and Huddersfield suggest that they are not invincible"

What? The only time they outplayed us was the end of the 1st half, and maybe the start of the second (Which was generally 50/50) This article is a load of rubbish, to be honest.

Wigan struggled to beat Cas in 6th and Leeds in 7th yet he makes reference to Wires 'leaking' points against Huddersfield and Saints two of the top four ...Schofield needs to study the game a bit more before spouting off :angry:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can see a comfortable win against the pie eaters on Saturday.

I think we'll be really up for the match (like they will be no doubt) but can't see us shipping many points and our attack will be just too good for them, even if they do revert to their usual "lying on" tactics to try and stop our quick play the ball.

Have faith people, another trip to Wembley beckons......

I can see a comfortable win against the pie eaters on Saturday.

I think we'll be really up for the match (like they will be no doubt) but can't see us shipping many points and our attack will be just too good for them, even if they do revert to their usual "lying on" tactics to try and stop our quick play the ball.

Have faith people, another trip to Wembley beckons......

Lets just hope those that are going have tickets as it sold out this morning :unsure:

And expect a really cracking atmosphere as both sets of fans are sure to relish this clash !!

Hard luck they should have bought them sooner .. we've had ours for weeks :wink::D

Good excuse for the Bandwagoners and Armchair fans now they can sit in the pub watching the game and tell anyone who will listen how they would give their right arm to have gone but can't as it's a sell out AND it's the first game they have missed in years :(:(:(

And to make matters even worse for the poor blighters they can't watch it in HD as it is on BBC2 :D