Boy Attracts Attention With 'Magnetic Body'

Mary

An 11-year-old boy in Brazil has been dubbed "Magnet Boy" because metal objects apparently stick to his skin.

Paulo David Amorim, from Rio Grande do Norte state, can carry spoons, scissors and even casserole pots on his body, according to footage shown on TV Globo.

The boy's father claimed he discovered his son's magnetism when he asked him to bring him a knife and fork "and much to my surprise, they stuck".

Paulo David said classmates have started calling him "Magnet Boy" and ask him to demonstrate his "powers" with objects in class.

"In school, everyone asks me to put things on my body, they think it is a trick," he said.

Doctor Dix-Sept Rosado Sobrinho told TV Globo he had never seen anything like Paulo David's case in his 30 years in medicine.

However, he said the boy's health is not at risk.

"We can see that there is a certain adhesiveness, that he does manage to make several objects stick to his body, some of which are pretty heavy, but it is not completely out of the ordinary," he said.

DUNNO ABOUT THE REST OF YOU BUT I DO NOT KNOW ANYONE WITH THIS ABILITY :huh::P:rolleyes:

How weird, here is the young chap Mary talked about.

I wonder if he wipes memory sticks and credit cards clear with his strange 'skill' and whether watches and other electrical items like older style tv's etc start to play up when he is near. I once touched our old tv screen with a magnet and it it made a right mess of the picture :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCkrkt3Df1s